New game + weapon upgrades

DEmmerik

Hello guys,

I completed the game on normal difficulty and now i've started a new game + and after chapter one I restarted on survivor for the glitch. This should started a new game + with all my upgrades on survivor so I only have to play it twice for platinum.

Only my problem now is that I have Some upgrades and not all my weapon and skill upgrades. Is this normal? Or did the glitch not work? I need to know to continue, is this is the right way?

Allready found out where my upgrades go. Apparently when you do chapter select before a new game plus it saves your upgrades at that moment. :-(

But now my question is only will the trophies for survivor + and everything under it appear when I finish?

If you still have your save file that you completed the game on normal with (i.e. it's separate from the save file you used to do chapter select with), all you have to do is load that back up and select continue new game plus and you'll get all your upgrades back for your new playthrough.

Yeah but I allready played three or four chapters on survivor and when I load that previous save i have to start all over. :-( so for now I will forget the upgrades but I still like to know if this glitch stil works and I have all the normal and new game plus trophies.

Yeah but I allready played three or four chapters on survivor and when I load that previous save i have to start all over. :-( so for now I will forget the upgrades but I still like to know if this glitch stil works and I have all the normal and new game plus trophies.

No worries, I made the same mistake :o. Depending on how many of your upgrades are missing, it might still be worth reloading the old save, even if you're 4 chapters in already. Otherwise you might have to do a 3rd playthrough to scavenge more weapon parts to fully upgrade everything.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes! I completed new game plus now on survivor but without upgrades. It really wasn't that hard. Going for a third playthrough now on easy so I should get the upgrades in a short time.

For everyone else: Do chapter select in another save or wait until you have every story trophy. ;-)