Question about grinding MP.

Sk9000

The PS3 MP is still very populated, so don't worry.

About getting all the MP trophies, unlike the PS4 version, you'll have to purchase the extra maps separately if you want the trophies (except Hunter, and Firefly, which you can get without extra purchases), or get a Season Pass if it's available in your store, so you can access all the maps, some weapons, skins, Grounded Mode and Left Behind. I don't know if the maps are still available, I haven't seen them in the PSN store. =(

Edited by JayEm

The Season Pass was yanked from every PS Store once the PS4 Remastered Edition was released and is no longer available, fortunately there is a GOTY Edition available for the PS3 but the DLC map trophies are harder to get since they never released an update to ensure the PS3 got the same trophy tweaks the PS4 release got :(. Also, the DLCs are still available separately but you have to search for them by name else they won't appear in the search engine.

Game is still populated. MIght be harder since only pros play with a bit of new guys. But I think you still can plat the game. The mutiplayer is pretty chill. THe challenges are not as bad as they sound.

That is awesome. Can't wait to start the game.

The Season Pass was yanked from every PS Store once the PS4 Remastered Edition was released and is no longer available, fortunately there is a GOTY Edition available for the PS3 but the DLC map trophies are harder to get since they never released an update to ensure the PS3 got the same trophy tweaks the PS4 release got :(. Also, the DLCs are still available separately but you have to search for them by name else they won't appear in the search engine.

I actually won't buy the DLCs. I'll just want the plat. Thanks for the info.

You're talking about the Online Pass, not the Season Pass which is completely different - The Online Pass is still available :).

No, I'm not. In my country, there's a store that sells both Season Pass for 20€, and Left Behind for around 15€, but not Online Passes.You can check my PSN Profile to see that I have the game 100% completed if you don't believe me.