Collectible Question

Andy23

I was just reading the trophy guide and saw these trophies are glitchy, it also said I shouldn't play with patch 1.01 installed to minimize the risk.

So my question is when I load up the game (PS4 Remastered) do I just choose not to install the update? Because I don't even remember if there's an option to reject the patch 1.01 as I've never done it before.

Apologies if this is a stupid question also.

I was just reading the trophy guide and saw these trophies are glitchy, it also said I shouldn't play with patch 1.01 installed to minimize the risk.

So my question is when I load up the game (PS4 Remastered) do I just choose not to install the update? Because I don't even remember if there's an option to reject the patch 1.01 as I've never done it before.

Apologies if this is a stupid question also.

No, you can't choose the option you would have to disconnect yourself from the internet on the PS4 to stop any patches from being installed. This way you would just be playing the game offline.

Thanks for the replies, I'm still debating whether to play it with the patches installed or not. I've resigned myself to the fact that I'm gonna run into glitches. Did both of you get glitches?

I played both versions of the game, always with the current patch, and never ran into a glitch. I got collectibles across three playthroughs on PS3 with no issues and Shiv Doors across two on PS4.

To help yourself out don't use chapter select between playthroughs. If you missed a collectible on your first run and know you're going to need another play through for the difficulty trophies just pick up what you missed on the next run. Also remember that if you die before you hit a checkpoint you'll need to to pick up anything since your last checkpoint.