I just got The Last of Us Remastered and am seven weeks into my Hunter Journey but am wondering if I should change my loadout :think:.

I have been using nearly the same loadout since I started online multiplayer.

My Loadout

CUSTOM LOADOUT 1 1/12 Loadout Points left

Small Firearm: Shorty

Large Firearm: Semi-Auto Rifle

Skill 1: First Aid Training 1

Skill 2: Collector 1

Skill 3: Crafter 1

Skill 4: Sharp Ears 1

No Purchasable

I set this loadout at the start because it allows me to craft quicker, heal quicker and use my listening mode often. I can also get 10% more parts. I also love both the shorty and semi auto rifle, kills are easy with them.

So far this has been really helpful with getting supplies and winning matches. I have over 80 survivors right now and the only time that some have died were in the lowest loss amount in missions.

Am wondering what loadouts other people are using on The Last of Us: Remastered Online Multiplayer. Only nice posts please.

Edited by SolidWolf

I play on Survivors and get between 5,000 and 6,000 parts every game. A great loadout to get a lot of clan members.

I hardly ever play Survivors because I thought it would be hard to get parts/supplies. I play only on Supply Raid and Interrogation.

I would usually get around 3,500 to 4,000, how do you get that much?

i only have 12 points, so this is what i use. i usually play survivor with some interrogation.

for better population/parts:

-revolver

-collector 2

-crafting 3

-revive 2

you basically play a support role giving people items, healing them, and making as many smoke/shiv/first aid to keep your crafting up. the revolver still kills in 3-5 shots depending on armor, so you can still kill in close quarters. i prefer the smoke/shiv combo here.

for better objective/kills/wins:

-revolver

-silenced semi auto

-covert 2

-craft 2 + explosive 1 OR hawkeye 2 + (your favorite 1 point perk)

i prefer the semi auto over the bow, since the bow is picky to handle and the pain wobble is ridiculous with the bow. with this setup i either flank and bomb them or spot them, depending on whether or not my teammates are good shots. you can also hang back behind your squad and support them with items/spots and get a few kills without being seen.

both of these loadouts are pretty bad in raid or when you're 1v1, though, since it's more tailored for support and strength in numbers.

My main 3 are:

Custom Loadout 1

Revolver

Silenced Semi-Auto

Covert Training 3

First Aid Training

Custom Loadout 2

Shorty

Burst Rifle

Covert Training 3

First aid Training 2

Sharp Ears 1

Custom Loadout 3

Revolver

Hunting Rifle

Covert Training 3

Hawk-eyed 3

Sharpshooter 1

I use the first one a good 70% of the time. The SAR is pretty OP and easy to use. Since it's silenced, I can play stealthy and the enemy can't mark me. First Aid training is useful for the team and I earn more parts by healing people.

The second one is mostly used when the other team are rushing and it forces me to be more aggressive. Not too concerned with a silencer any more and I prefer the burst rifle for close range encounters. The shorty is useful for that, too.

I use the hunting rifle for the longer range maps. Mostly Lakeside and University. Sometimes on The Dam. Hawk-eyed 3 marks targets, so they're easily seen through walls. It makes it easier to line up headshots.

I only play supply raid.

Edited by NathanW18

I hardly ever play Survivors because I thought it would be hard to get parts/supplies. I play only on Supply Raid and Interrogation.

I would usually get around 3,500 to 4,000, how do you get that much?

Healing my team mates and giving them gifts gets me a lot of supplies. I think Survivors gives you more supplies as well, not too sure. With a fully upgraded bow I can cause havoc and get a lot of kills.

Just had a bad game though. 1 down, 2 executions and 5 deaths. Still topped the leaderboard with 5,000 parts.

What's the big deal over the bow? It's the weapon that I see most enemies with and I tried it in my last game. It takes a while to shoot again so by that time the enemy has ran behind cover, unlike the semi auto which can give three shoots right away and kill.

It was hard to aim far away and I can't hold a shot or the aiming goes all funny. In the last game I got barely any kills and ended up with 1600 parts which is the worst that I have ever done and most my survivors got sick.

Sticking to Semi Auto Rifle.

What's the big deal over the bow? It's the weapon that I see most enemies with and I tried it in my last game. It takes a while to shoot again so by that time the enemy has ran behind cover, unlike the semi auto which can give three shoots right away and kill.

It was hard to aim far away and I can't hold a shot or the aiming goes all funny. In the last game I got barely any kills and ended up with 1600 parts which is the worst that I have ever done and most my survivors got sick.

Sticking to Semi Auto Rifle.

Did you fully upgrade it? That makes a hell of a difference. It basically becomes a Semi-Auto Rifle except it takes just two shots to down an enemy.

Did you fully upgrade it? That makes a hell of a difference. It basically becomes a Semi-Auto Rifle except it takes just two shots to down an enemy.

I upgrade it first chance I get. Most games it's a massacre because of how powerful it is.

You still have to be a good shot though, because someone with a semi-auto shooting at you can really mess up your aim.

• 2 weeks later...
0/13 Loadout Points

Revolver

Semi-Auto Rifle

Explosion Rifle 1

First Aid Training 2

Crafter 3

This load out is the best for getting points. I got my survivors up to 151, although was pretty gutted when Asher overtook me on my friends leaderboard :p

:rofl: During my two journeys I was always keeping an eye on your clan size. When I got to 160 I thought 'he'll never get me now'. :p

I've been having great fun with the Support pre made load-out. I really enjoy crafting, handing out gifts and healing in between shooting people with SAR.

That said, I've been tempted to try...

Revolver

No Large Firearm

Collector 2

First Aid 2

Collector 2

But I'm afraid I'll miss the Semi Auto Rifle too much, so I haven't made the transition yet. Even though I have 13 points unlocked...