Who here loves the MP so much?

Fuhg3ddaboud1t

Probably one of my favorite games to play MP for. Love the stealth in it.

BUT, I hate the stealth in SP so much that I have a hard time beating the game on hard mode.

I'm not even going to try and plat this game, despite it being one of my favorite games.

Sucks, but I know for sure I can't handle Survivor mode, or grounded lol

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea, I love it. Everytime I go to play TLoU I end up playing multi-player lol. Haven't got far in the story even though its amazing.

I've played it already on PS3 which is why I'm not wanting to get back into it. Might play Left Behind on Hard mode and see what's up with that.

Maybe that'll help me get back into SP again.

I find that the game is way too dark sometimes and I get that eerie feeling. So I like the MP a lot more, and because it's competitive.

I'm in the love it category. It's my second favorite mp behind MGO from MGS4. I'm level 109 on PS3 and just finished my second journey on PS4. Add in all of the private matches I've done between PST and S&B game nights and I'm well over 1000 matches played.

How the hell do I know when I level up? I see the 1 there now after 0 but not sure when I get to 2?

Really like the MP in general but find I tend to get burned out by the time I get the second journey done for the Plat. Odds are I'll play it on and off, but since I'm not a big fan of MP in general I don't see myself playing it a lot afterwards. That said, if I had to pick an MP to play regularly, this would be the one.

The only think I don't like about it is that I think the bow is way OP. Sort of ridiculous that you can 1 shot anybody with it, meanwhile they have to shoot you twice in the face with a shotgun to do the same damage. It's utterly ridiculous that some player with a bow can run up to 3 people with guns and kill them all in 3 shots, meanwhile the 3 people with guns have to unload 1/2 a clip into the guy with the bow. But anyway, that's another conversation...

How the hell do I know when I level up? I see the 1 there now after 0 but not sure when I get to 2?

The level goes up by 1 for each week of games you play, so at the end of your first journey you'll be level 12, at the end of the second level 24, etc.

This assumes you don't skip days to speed things up, but in general the number on the left of the player name is the number of weeks of games they've completed.

Edited by swotam

It is very enjoyable but the connection is kinda ruining it for me. The micro transactions for weapons and perks is not a fair dlc also!

Well, if you had the PS3 season pass you got a bunch of that stuff for free, it's only the stuff released after TLOU:R that you had to pay for.

That said it's not unusual, lots of games these days offer paid DLC for perks, weapons, outfits, etc. Just look at Killzone Shadowfall, even with the season pass the majority of the DLC they're released is paid, and they have a boatload of it. Same with the Tomb Raider reboot, lots of DLC perks and stuff that you could buy for $1 each.

Not saying it's good, just that it is what it is. They can make a lot of money on this crap.

Edited by swotam
Lack of caffeine

Well, if you had the PS3 season pass you got a bunch of that stuff for free, it's only the stuff released after TLOU:R that you had to pay for.

That said it's not unusual, lots of games these days offer paid DLC for perks, weapons, outfits, etc. Just look at Killzone Shadowfall, even with the season pass the majority of the DLC they're released is paid, and they have a boatload of it. Same with the Tomb Raider reboot, lots of DLC perks and stuff that you could buy for $1 each.

Not saying it's good, just that it is what it is. They can make a lot of money on this crap.

Think you may have quoted the wrong person here...

You should try Survivor OP, it's not as bad as some made it out to be. That being said, I am wondering how Grounded will be for me as I never played it on the PS3.

I really enjoyed the MP on the PS3 and am really enjoying it on the PS4. I enjoy how even though you can be losing badly, the match can turn around pretty quickly.

You should try Survivor OP, it's not as bad as some made it out to be. That being said, I am wondering how Grounded will be for me as I never played it on the PS3.

I really enjoyed the MP on the PS3 and am really enjoying it on the PS4. I enjoy how even though you can be losing badly, the match can turn around pretty quickly.

But I tried hard and I couldn't get past the few clickers in that dark building leading to the sewer? It was way too difficult for me.

Yeah, I love it. The only issue that I had with it was that it got repetitive realy quick, but that was probably because there's only three game modes. I loved how they added trophies for it as well, that way it was mandatory to actually play the MP if you are looking at netting the platinum. It's a lot of fun to play with a group of friends too! :)

Yeah, I love it. The only issue that I had with it was that it got repetitive realy quick, but that was probably because there's only three game modes. I loved how they added trophies for it as well, that way it was mandatory to actually play the MP if you are looking at netting the platinum. It's a lot of fun to play with a group of friends too! :)

And the new maps are infinitely better than the older ones.

Apart from teammates being a few sandwiches short of a picnic it's great, you can play slow and steady or go out all guns blazing, I prefer the latter. Currently at week 8: Day 5 and I haven't shown any signs of slowing down, I love that it includes trophies as well, even more reason to play.

The multiplayer in this game is fantastic. I don't like MP all that much, but I can play this for hours. The only real thing I dislike about it are the damn molotovs. The pay to win perks are also not so hot. They wasn't there when I played it on the PS3. I guess they were added later on.

I think I can count on one hand the amount of times I've played Downtown. It is a terrible map, so it's good that the community seems to agree on that. I haven't played it once in the remaster and I've made it to week 12.

Edited by NathanW18

I was pleasantly surprised at how good the multiplayer for this game is. At first I was only interested in getting the faction trophies and was intending to skip most matches so I can get the twelve weeks to go by faster, but after playing a few matches or so, I started to enjoy playing the multiplayer more and more. This mp is still one of my favorite games to play since starting it and it's definitely a lot easier to be good at it compared to Uncharted multiplayer. I don't care if there is going to be more DLC maps or trophies, as long as they're more attainable than the previous DLC.