• 21-25 hours
    • 26-35 hours
    • 36-50 hours
    • 51-75 hours
    • 76-100 hours
    • 100+ hours

Unknown.JPG

Estimated Time to Plat Length: ????

• Visit the Platinum Club for this game.
  • Visit the Collected Estimated Time Ratings thread.

Voting Guidelines

1. Voted time should be based on your own personal time spent working towards the Plat or 100%.
  2. Do not vote based on "fastest possible run", but rather your own experience in playing the game.
  3. Voted time should be in-game time spent, from first starting game to achieving the Plat or 100%.
  4. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  5. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  6. Vote with honesty and integrity.
Edited by Viper

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

The remastered version took me 70 hours of playtime and approximately 5-6 hours of waiting time in the multiplayer lobbies.

1st playthrough on hard was purely for the experience and exploration of the game - 21.5 hours.

2nd playthrough on easy+ for upgrades, collectibles and preparation for grounded(+) - 14 hours.

3rd reversed playthrough on grounded+ - 8 hours.

And the multiplayer with 25.5 hours.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think I clocked in at 73 hours or so, so I voted for the 51-75 hour range. A fun game but getting the platinum and the 100% require WAY too many playthroughs which makes the game considerably less fun. Also trying to get the no death mp trophies is a bitch if you can't find a boosting group and have to do it legit. Most of your time will be spent in MP grinding through the 2 campaigns and also trying to get the no death trophies if your doing it legit.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

it's minimum 50 hours, even if you skip ~50 of the 84 days in multiplayer it will still take you 10 hours just searching and quitting matches. the matchmaking is really bad

that's why i hope you have a vita, it's perfect to work on other grindy stuff there while you skip days in tlou mp :D

If done correctly anywhere in the ball part of 51-75hrs.

You can easily knock the time down in MP by quitting every two matches, and then on your third match getting your supplies back up.

actually you can safely skip 3 or 4 matches after every complete game if you play decent (getting 60-70 supplies). as long as you have a minimum of 5 survivors the next game cannot game over you, you will always have 1 or 2 survivors left, i've done it 4 times now over both ps3 and ps4 versions

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This game has to have the worst trophies I have ever seen. If there was a yearly award (and I feel like this board should have one) like the Oscars this game would have my vote for "least attractive Platinum" in its pockets every day of the week. 8 playthroughs? No thanks. It took me about 20-25 hours to complete the game with 2% in the trophy-column and I have no intention to play it again.

• 3 weeks later...

51-75 hours range should be the most reasonable considering the stuff you have to do both online and offline, requiring multiple playthroughs on the campaign and minimum 168 matches of online play.

This game has to have the worst trophies I have ever seen. If there was a yearly award (and I feel like this board should have one) like the Oscars this game would have my vote for "least attractive Platinum" in its pockets every day of the week. 8 playthroughs? No thanks. It took me about 20-25 hours to complete the game with 2% in the trophy-column and I have no intention to play it again.

Defeating the game on higher difficulty settings will automatically unlock the clear game trophies on easier settings, so technically a minimum of two playthroughs is all you need, I only started a third playthrough cos I messed up the upgrades and collectibles.

Edited by doomgun