Lakeside Resort, glitch?

DaveB

I have got 133 out of 141 artefacts. Every chapter is complete with the exception of the lakeside resort? I have all the comics, pendants and manuals but only 4 of 12 artefacts. I have downloaded the ipad app and collected every item and I have done this twice now. It still says 4 of 12 artefacts! Is anyone else experiencing this glitch or am I doing something wrong?

Edited by DaveB

Have you looked at the artifacts in Ellie's backpack? If you haven't then do so. She will have commentary on the majority of the artifacts, make sure you listen to the commentary before moving on or it may not count. Also flip all of artifacts that give you the option to do so.

I have got 133 out of 141 artefacts. Every chapter is complete with the exception of the lakeside resort? I have all the comics, pendants and manuals but only 4 of 12 artefacts. I have downloaded the ipad app and collected every item and I have done this twice now. It still says 4 of 13 artefacts! Is anyone else experiencing this glitch or am I doing something wrong?

You have to open Ellie's inventory and look at each artifact she has, zoom in and flip also.

I have got 133 out of 141 artefacts. Every chapter is complete with the exception of the lakeside resort? I have all the comics, pendants and manuals but only 4 of 12 artefacts. I have downloaded the ipad app and collected every item and I have done this twice now. It still says 4 of 13 artefacts! Is anyone else experiencing this glitch or am I doing something wrong?

what is this iPad app you're speaking about?