XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 07-04-2013, 12:18 PM   #11
graffix13

Does anyone know if there is a 'time limit' on how long a conversation will be open?

I only ask because I missed my second one (I missed my first way in the beginning with Tess, before using a guide), which is conversation #14, after getting your first comic book. I was looking at the comic for a minute, and then I decided to get off the bus and Ellie was standing next to the white car with the body but no converstation prompt.

I figured I either took to long to get to her and hit or the game just glitched on me. I'll just have to get it on my Survivor+ run I suppose.

I haven't downloaded/installed the patch yet either.
graffix13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 02:31 PM   #12
dz06lt

Awards Showcase 10,000 Posts   Call of Duty 4 Birthday
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

time limit no, however if you move away from the area towards the next checkpoint you wont be able to get it

7 PS4 Now Playing Watch Dogs; 101 PS3 Now Playing Metal Gear Revengence; 90 Xbox360 Now Playing Lost Planet 3.

dz06lt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 03:19 PM   #13
graffix13

Quote:
Originally Posted by dz06lt View Post
time limit no,
Great, thank you. That's actually good to know now, so I won't rush across the room if the prompt comes up.
graffix13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 03:51 PM   #14
Wozamil

Send a message via Skype™ to Wozamil

Awards Showcase Platinum Trophy Guide Submitter   Guide Supplement Platinum   First PS4 Game Nights   Member of the Month Winner   Bronzer Than Nothing   Jack of All Trades   Bright Idea!   Word of Mouth - Platinum   5,000 Posts   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   A+ Thread Award   Call of Duty 4 Birthday
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)

I don't think there's a time limit, but you can certainly miss it if you go to far. The one I had issues getting was the airline billboard in Bus Depot because Ellie would either stop before or walk past it. For some reason I couldn't get her to stop at it. They are only available when both you and the object you are interacting with are together. So if it's another human, such as Ellie, she needs to be at the exact spot.

Last edited by Wozamil; 07-04-2013 at 03:52 PM.
Wozamil is offline   Reply With Quote