XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 06-22-2013, 09:57 AM   #1
mullinavat
Maximum Clubs Director

Awards Showcase THL Season 7 - Blackout   Silver Trophy Guide Submitter   Bronze Road Map Submitter   Silver Submission   Community Gaming Event Platinum   THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   First PS4 Game Nights   Maximum Clubs Top 5   5,000 Posts   Staff - Clubs Director   Bronzer Than Nothing
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Default How do you gift stuff and bandage people in multiplayer?

I can't find a guide in the game on how you gift stuff and bandage people. Any help? Would be helpful for the missions
mullinavat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 10:25 AM   #2
neosnake101

Awards Showcase THL Season 7 - Blackout   Bread's ''Y U No Play These Gamez?!''   Vy's Glow in the Dark Role Playing Mix   THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   First PS4 Game Nights   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Silver Trophy Guide Submitter   Silver Road Map Submitter   The Silver Lining   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mullinavat View Post
I can't find a guide in the game on how you gift stuff and bandage people. Any help? Would be helpful for the missions
Equip Crafter 2 and craft at least 3 items in a match, every 3 crafted items will create a gift for you to give to your teammates.

To heal people you have to equip the ability that lets you apply bandages faster. I forgot its name, but I think it was First Aid something. It has to be level 2 like Crafter. Look at your teammates and hold to heal them.

If you press right on dpad while selecting abilities you can see what they do on next level.
Old 06-22-2013, 10:30 AM   #3
mullinavat
Maximum Clubs Director

Awards Showcase THL Season 7 - Blackout   Silver Trophy Guide Submitter   Bronze Road Map Submitter   Silver Submission   Community Gaming Event Platinum   THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   First PS4 Game Nights   Maximum Clubs Top 5   5,000 Posts   Staff - Clubs Director   Bronzer Than Nothing
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)

Thanks I found it now
mullinavat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 02:19 PM   #4
Keyser Soze

Awards Showcase THL Season 7 - Blackout   Member of the Month Winner   5,000 Posts   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Silver Road Map Submitter   THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Helping Hand   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Bronzer Than Nothing
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by neosnake101 View Post
Equip Crafter 2 and craft at least 3 items in a match, every 3 crafted items will create a gift for you to give to your teammates.

To heal people you have to equip the ability that lets you apply bandages faster. I forgot its name, but I think it was First Aid something. It has to be level 2 like Crafter. Look at your teammates and hold to heal them.

If you press right on dpad while selecting abilities you can see what they do on next level.
What do you do to actually give it to them? Do you he to select it from your inventory? Just get close and press like for healing?
Old 06-22-2013, 02:26 PM   #5
Etchesketch

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeyserSoze515 View Post
What do you do to actually give it to them? Do you he to select it from your inventory? Just get close and press like for healing?
Gifting is like crafting. Just use the crafting menu and you will see a present option.
Etchesketch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 02:52 PM   #6
neosnake101

Awards Showcase THL Season 7 - Blackout   Bread's ''Y U No Play These Gamez?!''   Vy's Glow in the Dark Role Playing Mix   THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   First PS4 Game Nights   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Silver Trophy Guide Submitter   Silver Road Map Submitter   The Silver Lining   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeyserSoze515 View Post
Yeah, press up on dpad 3 times during normal gameplay to select it.