How do you gift stuff and bandage people in multiplayer?

mullinavat

I can't find a guide in the game on how you gift stuff and bandage people. Any help? Would be helpful for the missions

Equip Crafter 2 and craft at least 3 items in a match, every 3 crafted items will create a gift for you to give to your teammates.

To heal people you have to equip the ability that lets you apply bandages faster. I forgot its name, but I think it was First Aid something. It has to be level 2 like Crafter. Look at your teammates and hold :cross: to heal them.

If you press right on dpad while selecting abilities you can see what they do on next level.

Equip Crafter 2 and craft at least 3 items in a match, every 3 crafted items will create a gift for you to give to your teammates.

To heal people you have to equip the ability that lets you apply bandages faster. I forgot its name, but I think it was First Aid something. It has to be level 2 like Crafter. Look at your teammates and hold :cross: to heal them.

If you press right on dpad while selecting abilities you can see what they do on next level.

What do you do to actually give it to them? Do you he to select it from your inventory? Just get close and press :cross: like for healing?