XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 06-23-2013, 12:43 AM   #101
DeGarmo2

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalJehuty View Post
This is why there should never be trophies in online multiplayer.

I'm sure there are people who legitimately want to play it, and this really will sour the experience for them, along with people are playing for the trophies as well.

The system, while unique, is definitely not a good one.
Totally Agree! I definitely don't want to ruin the online experience for others who are having fun playing it, but I personally did not like the MP - at all! So, I'm sorry but if there's a way to shorten the online experience that I do not like, I'm going to take it. For a game so heavily rooted in it's solo campaign story, it doesn't make sense to force MP onto others who want the platinum, especially if it could lead to them ruining others' experiences.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ifistbrowni View Post
anyone who does this for the trophy is a loser. Play the game, or dont. There is no half! You're just ruining the game for ppl who enjoy it.

Quit being pussies and play, or don't. Just DO NOT join my game and quit. It is terrible that this community would do such a thing for a trophy....
I bought this game for the Solo Campaign, not the multiplayer, just like 99.9% of the people who bought this game. And I knew I would love the game and was determined to get the Platinum. It's not my fault that Naughty Dog forces those of us who want the Platinum to play 35+ hours of multiplayer that we do not enjoy. So I'm sorry, but if we're forced to do this part of the game for the trophy and we can find a way to shorten that experience, we are going to. Again, blame Naughty Dog.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HorrorGod View Post
Plus, why even try to get Platinum on a game you don't even enjoy? smh
I LOOOVVVEEE this game, but only the Solo Campaign. I will be glad to go thru the Solo Campaign 4 times to get my Platinum. But I do not enjoy the multiplayer at all, so if I can cut my 35+ hours of online to about 15 hours or online, that's just what I did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dittyeating View Post
But some threats are 100% to your clan and im not that good, what am I supposed to do to get through it.

What challenges are people going for as I am going for downs or executions or reviving,?
I always did the "Marks" challenge. It starts out as 7 for the minimum and goes up by 7 each time you successfully do it. It's easy to get 15 marks per day and probably 20-25 is obtainable as well. So that's as least 45 marks. So you could do the Marks challenge 6 times easy before it got challenging. And probably another 1 or 2 pretty safely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etchesketch View Post
The host bailed twice on me tonight.

My clan took a turn for the worse. lol
If you get disconnected from host, you can always quit the game out to the XMB and the day will not be saved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drummerklg View Post
When I do this, I only do it when I know i'm not the host by the way, I do it and then when it says I have 0 healthy, will I be ok? I still have 34 survivors but they are sick/hungry..
Yes, on my 2nd run through this, I kept quitting until I had about 1-2 hungry people left. If you have 34 people, you'll be fine to skip 1 day, they won't ALL die in 1 day.

Quote:
To make the 100% easier, can't I just choose like a mark mission, get it up to 13/14, and then when I get the 100% threat, I just need one mark?
No, it doesn't work like that. When you start a mission - including the 100% threat - whatever mission you select always starts at 0. So the 13/14 would be reset after you failed it and start at 0 the next time you select it.

Quote:
How can you check how much % threat is to your clan?
It will say it when you are first attacked. At the bottom in BIG BOLD red letters, it'll say "Risk: 60% of population" or "Risk: 100% of population".

And I think after each day, it'll show you a small charter that says something like.

<2 revives: -100%
2 revives: -60%
4 revives: -30%
6 revives: -10%

or something like that. The game definitely tells you though. You can't miss it unless you're just hitting x repeatedly through the status/menu screens.

Last edited by Bounty V; 06-23-2013 at 01:12 AM. Reason: please use the edit function
DeGarmo2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 01:17 AM   #102
Keyser Soze

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Platinum   Silver Road Map Submitter   THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Helping Hand   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Bronzer Than Nothing   Silver Trophy Guide Submitter   2,500 Posts   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)

Some developer named MacGruber310 at the Last of Us forum says they're working on the host migration issue. He doesn't say anything else like when we could expect a fix, though.

Please ND, do something about the host quit issues... - PlayStation® Community Forums

BRICK...FUCKING...MASTER!!!
Keyser Soze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 01:45 AM   #103
ResidentXombie

I just reached Day 8. I saved my data to my USB. If I lose all my survivors, can I reload the saved data? Or is my progress saved on their servers?
Old 06-23-2013, 02:03 AM   #104
Keyser Soze

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Platinum   Silver Road Map Submitter   THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Helping Hand   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Bronzer Than Nothing   Silver Trophy Guide Submitter   2,500 Posts   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ResidentXombie View Post
I just reached Day 8. I saved my data to my USB. If I lose all my survivors, can I reload the saved data? Or is my progress saved on their servers?
Pretty sure everything's on their servers.

BRICK...FUCKING...MASTER!!!
Keyser Soze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 02:17 AM   #105
ifistbrowni

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeGarmo2 View Post

I bought this game for the Solo Campaign, not the multiplayer, just like 99.9% of the people who bought this game. And I knew I would love the game and was determined to get the Platinum. It's not my fault that Naughty Dog forces those of us who want the Platinum to play 35+ hours of multiplayer that we do not enjoy. So I'm sorry, but if we're forced to do this part of the game for the trophy and we can find a way to shorten that experience, we are going to. Again, blame Naughty Dog.

alright, well... My original statement stands. You're a pussy if you do this. You care too much about trophies if you get a game ONLY for the trophies. You enjoy the single player? good. Get the single player trophies and move on. Don't be a tool online just because you have nothing better to do with your life (apart from attaining trophies).

Old profile before ban:
ifistbrowni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 03:17 AM   #106
drummerklg

For the 100% risk to clan, do I just need to complete one tier and I'm safe? I executed 2 people already. And the second tier is 4 executions and then 7, do I have to complete tier 3?

Last edited by drummerklg; 06-23-2013 at 03:19 AM.
drummerklg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 03:24 AM   #107
Harley Quinn

Awards Showcase First PS4 Game Nights   Community Gaming Event Silver   Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ifistbrowni View Post
alright, well... My original statement stands. You're a pussy if you do this. You care too much about trophies if you get a game ONLY for the trophies. You enjoy the single player? good. Get the single player trophies and move on. Don't be a tool online just because you have nothing better to do with your life (apart from attaining trophies).
Honestly, I have to agree. Being a total asshole online to get 2 trophies is not right. I might get flamed for that but I don't care.

PSN Profiles | PSN Trophy Leaders | Now Playing: The Last of Us Remastered
Harley Quinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 03:32 AM   #108
ifistbrowni

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Quote:
For the 100% risk to clan, do I just need to complete one tier and I'm safe? I executed 2 people already. And the second tier is 4 executions and then 7, do I have to complete tier 3?
Idt so. The more you complete, the least amount of survivors you lose.

Old profile before ban:
ifistbrowni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 03:39 AM   #109
Harley Quinn

Awards Showcase First PS4 Game Nights   Community Gaming Event Silver   Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)

Quote:
No, you do not. Completing one tier is all you need.

PSN Profiles | PSN Trophy Leaders | Now Playing: The Last of Us Remastered

Last edited by Harley Quinn; 06-23-2013 at 03:43 AM.
Harley Quinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 03:40 AM   #110
drummerklg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harley Quinn View Post
No, you do not. Completely one tier is all you need.
Thanks for the quick reply! I need 3 executions on my last day so I was scared, thanks!