Having Problems With Trophy Glitches? Read This!

Freemon34

Ok, since there are so many lists about offline and online trophies I decided to make a list of them all and the known fixes so people don't have to jump from various threads. If you have any suggestions not listed, let me know.

All campaign difficulty trophies!

Fix-[spoiler=ACDT1]Replay the last chapter where you control Ellie and make sure you watch the entire credits at the end of the game.

*Note* The trophies are supposed to stack.

Collectables

-Look For the Light

Fix-Unknown

Endure and Survive

Fix-Unknown

It was all just lying there

Fix-Unknown

I got this

Fix-Unknown

Misc.

Master of Unlocking

Fix-Try to get them all in one playthrough of the campaign because chapter select seems to not work for this trophy.

Thats all I've Got

Fix-Try to replay both Pittsburgh and the Suburbs levels without having to restart a checkpoint.

Multiplayer/Factions

Knowning the basics

Fix-Win one game without being in a party (it seems that random people in a party are the ones that don't get the trophy)

Populace

Fix-Unknown

Please help me list any trophies or fixes that I might have missed.

And a little offtopic hear, but I just gotta say I'm dissappointed in how glitchy the game's trophy list is, I mean this is literally half the trophies that are glitched.

Edited by Reys
Added a spoiler tag

• Replies 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For knowing the basics, when it glitched on me I was not the leader, it unlocked for the leader, but I later unlocked it by playing and winning a game of survivor on my own.

Ok thank you, all the other people reporting the glitch have said they were the party leader.

I got knowing the basics trophy no problem. :)

Just wins one of each game modes in MP. One live in round mode and normal lives spawns mode. Just win once each. Must be done in Finding Match not Private. Just join game and play until you get. Simply. No need to boost. Very easy. Some team mates is very good and make easy for wins. I wins many times and lose many times. Weren't too hard. That is yesterday and day before it. So got trophy night before yesterday.

Don't worry about being leader or not. Just jump into Finding Match then joins game. You will see some matches with good team mates if team mates ruined in match then quit then re-joins. This is what I did but not alway cheaters or ruined in match just sometime I meet it. For example cheaters where they know you in localization with you know they coming then some of them throw bombs same time to make kill fasters and rushers who is rush and kill you when you try collect supply items or being stealths and take time as always in one match. I am fine with rush kills but not too much in one match also some players not play just run into middle of area and try shooting at them and alert them oftens. Though those that make annoyed. They are random cheaters and ruined in MP throughout you playing matches.

Easy trophy ever. :)

Edited by trophyPS3

I finished my first playthrough on hard and none of the completion trophies pop. I replayed the last chapter again and still they wouldn't pop. Guess this solution doesn't really work.

Both comics and artifacts trophies also glitched even though I collected them all and the in game stats says 141 collectibles collected. Very disappointed with ND.

First, the autosave bug and now this. I wonder what other bugs/glitches I will encounter next :mad:

EDIT: Populace is glitched even though I have 51 people in the clan now

Edited by Varkovsky

Finished the game on Hard, but got only Trophies for Hard and Normal, not for easy.

Replayed the last part via chapter select, replayed it both by using hard and easy difficulties, and it still didnt pop up. Easy Trophy missing after multiple tries still.

I had the same problem, you have to make sure that you watch every second of the credits and it will give you the 3 trophies at the main menu.

I had the same problem, you have to make sure that you watch every second of the credits and it will give you the 3 trophies at the main menu.

I did watch it all through, multiple times. Still only got Hard and Normal trophies pop, Easy still missing.

Didn't skip anything.

EDIT: Tried it again, and it worked this time, got the Easy trophy to pop up when I replayed the last chapter on Hard again. So I guess, for those that don't have them pop up, try it multiple times, not skipping neither the cutscene at the end nor the credits.

Edited by Saninsince992

Just got populace to pop, same as now the basics, just play a match outside of a party, better make sure I'm not in a party at the end of the journey's I'd cry if they glitched

Edit: may be worth noting that after the match my population went up, it may not pop if it goes down.

Edited by XWafty CrankerX

oh my god, I did not realize so many of these trophies are glitching :(

That is extremely odd and shocking for me since I never once had any issues with unlocking trophies and platinum all three Uncharted games.

Sucks that this is happening to several others :(

Hopefully naughty dog is working on a patch very soon. I guess when Naughty Dog delayed the game they needed more time to work on the game but now I am thinking Naughty Dog probably spent more time working on the multiplayer than the single player during the delay.

I am waiting to play this game tonight because my girlfriend will be off work in 6-7 hours and she wants to play the game and watch me play. She absolutely loves and beaten the Uncharted Trilogy but she is still not 100% sure if she wants to buy "the last of us" but hopefully tonight she will be convinced. I am also waiting for my roommate to leave sometime tonight since she is going to go see the new Superman movie with her boyfriend but I decided to hold off on that movie until next week since "the last of us" is more important, woot!

Ok, since there are so many lists about offline and online trophies I decided to make a list of them all and the known fixes so people don't have to jump from various threads. If you have any suggestions not listed, let me know.

All campaign difficulty trophies!

Fix-[spoiler=ACDT1]Replay the last chapter where you control Ellie and make sure you watch the entire credits at the end of the game.

*Note* The trophies are supposed to stack.

Collectables

-Look For the Light

Fix-Unknown

Endure and Survive

Fix-Unknown

It was all just lying there

Fix-Unknown

I got this

Fix-Unknown

Misc.

Master of Unlocking

Fix-Try to get them all in one playthrough of the campaign because chapter select seems to not work for this trophy.

Thats all I've Got

Fix-Try to replay both Pittsburgh and the Suburbs levels without having to restart a checkpoint.

Multiplayer/Factions

Knowning the basics

Fix-Win one game without being in a party (it seems that random people in a party are the ones that don't get the trophy)

Populace

Fix-Unknown

Please help me list any trophies or fixes that I might have missed.

And a little offtopic hear, but I just gotta say I'm dissappointed in how glitchy the game's trophy list is, I mean this is literally half the trophies that are glitched.

For that's all I got, just delete the patch and try again, it should work, would be cool if you gave me credit for the fix :whistle:

Edited by Reys

I hope Naughty Dog gets on top of this and puts out a patch. This is a pretty small trophy list so having this many glitched really kills it. Ah well, I'll probably just play two playthroughs and enjoy the first play and then go for trophies on the second one. I can't imagine it'll take them long to patch this.

I beat the game on Normal and collected all 141 collectibles and barely any trophies popped for me. The one ones I have are "I got this" for all training manuals, and "Let's gear up", which sucks. I really hope they can patch these in without me having to collect anything again. Loved the game, but the trophy business left a slight bad taste in my mouth only because I've played the ending 4 times now trying to get something to work and it's losing it's shine, haha.

I beat the game on Normal and collected all 141 collectibles and barely any trophies popped for me. The one ones I have are "I got this" for all training manuals, and "Let's gear up", which sucks. I really hope they can patch these in without me having to collect anything again. Loved the game, but the trophy business left a slight bad taste in my mouth only because I've played the ending 4 times now trying to get something to work and it's losing it's shine, haha.

Have you tried doing it without the patch?