its good to talk

dittyeating

we need more chatter about the last of us.

cant wait for this. i really hope its out this year. think there is a chance as it would fit in the normal window for naughty dog releases.

does anybody remember when naughty dog normaly give there release dates for uncharted games.i cant remember, i remember uncharted 3 getting announced a year before release but cant remember if they gave a date then??

i loved enslaved and see similarities in this, im not looking for survival horror to much though and more a fun experience without shiiting myself every 5 minutes. hope there is loads of nice lush green environments, ala uncharted 1

please naughty dog release this year,

this year will be awsome if the following games are released in it

gta5

the last of us

god of war 4

tomb raider

any racer by criterion

you lot bloody talk to much, wish you would shut your cakeholes. joking again.

hope it plays like uncharted .i loved enslaved , i loved the feeling of feeling isolated and alone and i hope the last of us gives the player a similar feeling. im not really looking to be scared all the time but more corsious were i go and whats around.

some of my favourite titles are uncharted 1 and enslaved,, do you see the similarities?? here is for lets hoping its beautiful lush green settings. i wish we had some more images or clips of the game by now.

i hope naughty dog release this year, im assuming they will as its a game a year apparently.