Win 100 Assault: City Safehouses arena matches

#Space Invader

Unlock Ursa, Power Girl, Amon Sur and Kilowog Legendary Battle Arena Avatars

#The Armor Makes the Man

Collect all styles for the Knight PvP Battlesuit

#Knight Moves

Collect a complete Checkmate PvP Battlesuit

#Together We Stand

Complete the Assault: Headquarters arena match without letting any iconic allies get knocked out

#This House is Clean

Complete the feats: My Life as a Robot, Hostage Negotiator, and Spacial Delivery

:think:

Contrary to Battle for Earth, doesn't look a hard 100%

Edited by luciferfolk
Comments added

• 2 weeks later...

theres no hard trophies on this game just time consuming ones but i actually think these could be harder for alot of people because theres some seriously good PVP leagues out there (like mine) who will make some of these trophies an impossibility to get (against full league groups that is) for most people as most people you come across are people in random groups who stand no chance against very good players who all have mics, know each others game and are extremely co-ordinated, efficient and strategic and who have came with the right roles, colas and supplies for the job... as far as randoms vs randoms groups go it will still be very time consuming as it just comes down to luck then, for some Battle for Earth could seem a walk in the park compared to this

Edited by PurpleHaze234

• 1 month later...
Another 300+ Hrs wasted for (S) and (B) trophies!! that's hillarious!

300 hours wasted? this is an MMO, you play it because you like it and have the time for it, it's supposed to be played over a long period of time not for trophies and don't come with that "well this is a trophy site and its got trophies" nonsense, ALL games have trophies as standard these days but that doesn't mean all games are just for trophies and that's the be all and end all of games as we know them from now on. If there's a game trophy hunters should stay away from its this, we don't need free to play clogging up the server just for that one off legendary at the end which will pop every trophy and then its goodbye to the game for them. Don't get me wrong I'm a trophy hunter that's why I'm here but I buy a game for the game and then deal with the trophies it comes with not the other way around, that's just stupidity. This is a great game, very addictive, very time consuming and you should know what your getting yourself in for when you load up this game... Remember when we played for fun and not trophies? ahhh those were the days

300 hours wasted? this is an MMO, you play it because you like it and have the time for it, it's supposed to be played over a long period of time not for trophies and don't come with that "well this is a trophy site and its got trophies" nonsense, ALL games have trophies as standard these days but that doesn't mean all games are just for trophies and that's the be all and end all of games as we know them from now on. If there's a game trophy hunters should stay away from its this, we don't need free to play clogging up the server just for that one off legendary at the end which will pop every trophy and then its goodbye to the game for them. Don't get me wrong I'm a trophy hunter that's why I'm here but I buy a game for the game and then deal with the trophies it comes with not the other way around, that's just stupidity. This is a great game, very addictive, very time consuming and you should know what your getting yourself in for when you load up this game... Remember when we played for fun and not trophies? ahhh those were the days

Confirmed. But still I'm hunting its trophies.

• 1 year later...

So, I started this game a couple of months ago, hoping I can get all trophies. Then, today, I realised the map Safehouse: Rescue has been out from the weekly rotation since August 2013. You guys really need to polish the main DC Universe trophy guide and share more information about glitched or unachievable trophies.. Hopefully the devs will bring this map back, like they did with the Moon map.

Edited by Timo425