Question about Navigator trophy

MvComedy

When you have visited all of the landmarks in a level, do you have to successfully complete the level in order for them to be recorded toward getting the trophy, the same way that you have to complete a level that you set off fireworks in in order to get Pyrotechnician? Or will you get the trophy as soon as you visit the last landmark, whether you finish the level or not?

http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/342/MvComedy.png

Edited by MvComedy

• 2 months later...
Ok I can tell you that you don't have to clear the level. I quickly ran through them all and the trophy popped.

Thanks. I didn't play this game for almost a month. Just got back into it and have attained three stars on every level except B-3. Once I finish with that I'll go back and pick up the more tedious trophies like this one. I'm sure that either Navigator or Pyrotechnicial will be the last one I get.

http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/342/MvComedy.png

Yes I saw. The thing that bothers me is that there doesn't seem to be a consensus on exactly what you have to do to get this trophy. It seems to pop up right away for some people but not for others. Very strange. I'm not willing to delete my save data unless that will for sure take care of the problem. There really isn't much out there about this game. Hopefully more people will take interest in it and we can find out exactly what is going on with this trophy.

http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/MvComedy.png

look in the other thread...i´m having PAINfully difficulties...:(

Yeah, but if I recall correctly you installed the base game from one PSN regional store, and the DLC from another PSN regional store, and this has likely screwed your game save beyond comprehension...

I strongly suggest you delete your game data and game save (and whatever else exists for this game on your console), buy the matching part from one of the regions and install it fresh from the same regional PSN store. Or have you done that already?

• 10 months later...

Well, I finally got it. I have no idea what I did to make it pop exactly. I started playing with the intention of goin through every level with landmarks, starting with 1-2. I let the timer run out on each one - some of them I gathered enough people to win, some I didn't and lost, but always finished the level out. I got to 4-3, never having died once, and when I reached the last landmark on that level, the trophy unlocked. I didn't have to do 4-X or B-1, 2, or 3, or let the timer run out on 4-3. I'm not sure if that means that I consistently missed a landmark on 4-3 or if its because I always died on some previous level or what. For those still trying to get Navigator, I suggest playing through every level with landmarks, no deaths, and just make sure you visit all of the locations and let the timer run out.

• 1 month later...

Does anyone know if you have to get the names to show for those levels which are used twice in both the different levels? i.e. '2-3 & 2-X', '3-1 & B-2', or does getting all the locations on 3-1 mean that I don't need to do B-2.

I'm having issues with this trophy, and I thought getting 3 stars and 4 V.I.P.s was going to be the hardest thing about getting this game to 100%.

Ok, so I found out from going through each stage methodically exactly what you need to do.

You have to do all stages, including the X stages and B stages, you have to get all the locations and pass the stage with at least 1 star to get the stage to count.

Quitting the stage after you've seen the names appear will not work. Getting the names to appear and then failing the mission (either waiting to the end and not having rescued enough people or dying) will not work.

Hope this helps anyone out there, I was about to delete my game save and re-download the game, before I sat through and passed each stage again. And lo and behold on my last level the trophy popped. Yay. :applause:

Edited by kargorath