Navigator Trophy - Anyone have this Last Trophy?

Draghaughts

• 3 weeks later...
I'm 100% on this game.

after COUNTLESS tries i´m NOT!!! it´s still broken for me- even after a re-install....i´m clueless on how to get it, as i have done EVERYTHING in my power. i have completed the whole game 4 times in the last 3 weeks. run through each lvl probably more than 10 times each!

Thats 10x21=210 lvls !!!

and i´m OCD about 100% too! LOL

ANY other thing i might try shadow??:eek:

• 2 months later...
  • 6 years later...

For anyone who can't find a certain location or is having trouble w/ a level in general, most levels can be looked up on Google maps of all things lol. I thought that was so crazy but the maps are actually geographically correct so landmarks can be found that way. There are actually Google maps that have the level marked off with the locations and VIP's pinned, here's an example:

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?hl=en_US&mid=1_kCIE0HIMpTYmOJahy-XQr_66Ug

I got 100% on this game so if you have any questions just message me LItillIdie19

• 1 month later...
For anyone who can't find a certain location or is having trouble w/ a level in general, most levels can be looked up on Google maps of all things lol. I thought that was so crazy but the maps are actually geographically correct so landmarks can be found that way. There are actually Google maps that have the level marked off with the locations and VIP's pinned, here's an example:

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?hl=en_US&mid=1_kCIE0HIMpTYmOJahy-XQr_66Ug

I got 100% on this game so if you have any questions just message me LItillIdie19

lol. i see my rant 6 years ago. i got this, and the 100% 20.10.2010 :D