May be only one trophy remained unknown

c60anniversary

Yes I messed things up, and there is only one trophy remain unknown.I checked the trophy list and found that this last trophy is between Complete B1~B3 and Save all VIP from B1~B3. What's more,the trophy below Save all VIP from B1~B3 is Three stars from B1~B3, so I guess the last trophy require it to complete bonus level successfully while do something special. I'm trying to beat bonus level while visiting all landmarks in that level and succeed in B1(3 landmarks) and B2(3 landmarks). In the end, there are 7 landmarks in Nagoya Castle. PS:landmark is the place that have name

Edited by c60anniversary

A confirmation:I visited all place with names and successfully completed the level from B1 to B3 and no trophy sucks:(

These four are series trophies, complete B1~B3 level→???→save all vip in B1~B3→earn three stars in B1~B3, also be aware that each one become harder, so what's thing is harder than simplely complete level while easier than save all vip at the same time?

Wow,Sorry, I messed up number again:confused: And I will list all 9 places I've found, I can't type their full name cuz Im not playing English version, here they are: park →sport center→nagoya castle→main gate→someone's statue→library→economic center→police department→post department, this list is based in time I visit.