does someone know what the [???] trophy is???

babyg_sk8ergal

anyone know the other 2 ??? trophy?

At the time of writing, there are 2 unknown trophies in The Last Guy. It would seem that nobody anywhere knows what they are. You can check the Trophy Guide thread for a list of things that some of the really skilled players have tried in order to find these trophies, but so far, nobody has had any success.

What we can be reasonably sure of (since The Last Guy does all of it's trophy checking at the end of level screens), is that the trophies both require that you survive the full duration of the level.

In all likelyhood, these trophies may be unattainable due to bugs :(

EDIT: I wonder if there is a way to check whether anybody in the world has achieved 100% of The Last Guy trophies? At least then we would know whether or not we're flogging a dead horse!

At the time of writing, there are 2 unknown trophies in The Last Guy. It would seem that nobody anywhere knows what they are. You can check the Trophy Guide thread for a list of things that some of the really skilled players have tried in order to find these trophies, but so far, nobody has had any success.

What we can be reasonably sure of (since The Last Guy does all of it's trophy checking at the end of level screens), is that the trophies both require that you survive the full duration of the level.

In all likelyhood, these trophies may be unattainable due to bugs :(

EDIT: I wonder if there is a way to check whether anybody in the world has achieved 100% of The Last Guy trophies? At least then we would know whether or not we're flogging a dead horse!

I have checked some psn IDs who have got 100% trophies of the last guy.

but they only have 21 trophies.SO the last 2 ??? trophies is bug???

I have checked some psn IDs who have got 100% trophies of the last guy.

but they only have 21 trophies.SO the last 2 ??? trophies is bug???

I did some detective work myself, last night. There are definitely two missing trophies. I looked at the list for a player who also has 100%. Trophies numbered 0 to 22 appear in their list, only trophy number 17 and 20 are always missing from the list!

We could check if they are likely to be unavailable (glitched) trophies by comparing against other games which are known to have broken trophies. If a player has 100% in that other game, but doesn't show the broken trophy, then it would be a fair assumption to conclude the two missing The Last Guy trophies are also broken :(

Anyone know of a game which has a broken trophy?

The Playstation trophy stats website builds a table of the trophies you have, complete with icons. I have links to PNG files for every trophy on there, except the missing two. However, these file names are MD5 values of more than 40 characters in length. The odds against guessing the missing file names (so we can see what the icon looks like) are mind-bogglingly remote. Which is a shame :(

EDIT:

When I compare my trophies on the US playstation site, against somebody who is otherwise listed as 100%, it then shows them as having only 94% and confirms that they also do not have trophies 17 and 20.

Edited by TurboSquirrel

I did some detective work myself, last night. There are definitely two missing trophies. I looked at the list for a player who also has 100%. Trophies numbered 0 to 22 appear in their list, only trophy number 17 and 20 are always missing from the list!

We could check if they are likely to be unavailable (glitched) trophies by comparing against other games which are known to have broken trophies. If a player has 100% in that other game, but doesn't show the broken trophy, then it would be a fair assumption to conclude the two missing The Last Guy trophies are also broken :(

Anyone know of a game which has a broken trophy?

The Playstation trophy stats website builds a table of the trophies you have, complete with icons. I have links to PNG files for every trophy on there, except the missing two. However, these file names are MD5 values of more than 40 characters in length. The odds against guessing the missing file names (so we can see what the icon looks like) are mind-bogglingly remote. Which is a shame :(

EDIT:

When I compare my trophies on the US playstation site, against somebody who is otherwise listed as 100%, it then shows them as having only 94% and confirms that they also do not have trophies 17 and 20.

I also checked some IDs

kaju3

SM-SX10

kajima39

They all have got 21 trophies and it shows 100%.

Now,I have got 20 trophies and it shows 91%.So the ttl trophies must be 23 NOW!!!

• 2 weeks later...

In another post on this forum, eli_bish posted a video to what one of the other trophies are:

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/last-guy/23103-crusher-trophy.html

This trophy is the 21st trophy on the list:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v474/hugsandbites/21_Crusher_TheLastGuy-1.png

Crusher (bronze)

Destroyed all strange obstacles on B-2

Hah, never thought it could be that! About to play and get that one.

One more to go...

Heres a list of all trophies for The Last Guy:

The Last Guy Trophies | PS3 Trophy Guide

Thanks for trying, but actually that list is (currently) incomplete.

It lists 22 trophies, but the game has 23 trophies.

If you look at Crusher (The Last Guy) | PS3 Trophy Guide you will see that it says no one got the Crusher trophy before 2009-09-12, and the site certainly didn't list the trophy till then either.

There is one more trophy left that no player seems to have gotten yet.

• 1 month later...
All that for a bronze trophy.

/disappointed :mad:

I find this hard to believe. If you assume that stage 2-X gives you the best person to time ratio and you average rescuing 6,000 people every time; you would need to play the level 1,667 times to rescue 10,000,000 people. The stage is 7 minutes long, so it would take you 11,669 minutes to do this (not counting level load times). That's 8.1 days of grinding. If this is true, this is probably the worst thought out bronze trophy ever.

Edited by Thoran

I find this hard to believe. If you assume that stage 2-X gives you the best person to time ratio and you average rescuing 6,000 people every time; you would need to play the level 1,667 times to rescue 10,000,000 people. The stage is 7 minutes long, so it would take you 11,669 minutes to do this (not counting level load times). That's 8.1 days of grinding. If this is true, this is probably the worst thought out bronze trophy ever.

I agree, either lmdpac is confirming that it couldn't be 1,000,000 or he's confirming SCE Studios Japan moving to my Black List. ;)

I hope this is just some ridiculous rumor and nothing more.

I agree, either lmdpac is confirming that it couldn't be 1,000,000 or he's confirming SCE Studios Japan moving to my Black List. ;)

I hope this is just some ridiculous rumor and nothing more.

I'm hoping he was just confirming the translation as being 10,000,000. Just because a random Japanese guy says it doesn't make it so.

Well, i just confirme the translation.

But i believe this info is correct. I'm just at 500,000... 9,500,000 people left and i can really confirm is it's true or not ^^;

See you until 2010.......

Hahaha, I hope not ;)

You'd think that someone with a 10,000,000 trophy would at least be in the top 20 for global ranking right? Well there isn't anyone in that top 20 with 100%. I'll take the time to check more ranks at some point, although I'm pretty certain this rumor is from some kid bragging about nothing. ;)

I can confirm that there's no such thing as a 10,000,000 rescued trophy. How? Simple go in the game and check the total rescued rankings. defjam-2k8 leads the pack with 11,117,669. Does he have the trophy? No.

You don't need to be a friend of someone in order to compare trophies, this information is all public. Use this link:

Replace <YOURPSNID> with your id in there:

Case closed, I can breathe better now. hehe :D

Edited by vokiel

Good catch Vokiel, but I suggest we keep an eye on his trophies for a while.

He only has 25 trophies synced with the server.

http://profiles.us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/profiles/defjam-2k8

Maybe he got the 10mill trophy, but didnt sync with the server...

I wouldn't suggest saving thousands of more guys or anything like that, but wait for him to sync trophies and once there are at least 26 on his account we cant breath easy!

Well, he did sync up, and now has 94% of Last Guy, including a trophy from "20 Nov 2009" and he does NOT have the rumoured 1million trophy!

Thanks to Vokiel for the catch.

You're welcome. To be honest I think I would have preferred seeing him with the trophy. Now that I've spent many hours grinding on this I have the impression it'll take a lot more time for anybody to find it than actually rescue 10 million. ;)

Must be some obscure WTF trophy.

• 7 months later...