Rate the trophy difficulty.  

77 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty.

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_gold_85.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 8.36

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by olsen77

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Just got the last trophy (Navigator) today. Glad the trophies are all done, after all this time. Many, many thanks to the gamers that found the last two. Feels good to have the 100%, but wow, being this rusty at it, it seemed to take forever to visit all those places throughout the game.

• Got the first 21 trophies between May-June 2009
  • Then the Crusher trophy in Sept 2009
  • And lastly, the Navigator trophy on Jan 4, 2010

I remember some of these trophies being pretty darn tough, resulting in many playthroughs of each of the levels, not to mention the cost of a new controller. I played the game so hard and so much in the beginning, that dust from grinding the analog stick (in circles) got into the controller and caused the stick to never center properly again, even though I cleaned it often... plus it made a pretty bad squeaking sound when I tried to use it. Anyway...

I gave the trophy difficulty a 7.

Edited by Draghaughts

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Insanely hard. Spent days completing this game when it first came out, I'm buggered if I'm going to go through all that again.

If this was the trophy list at launch I wouldn't mind, but to patch in these mostly-very-hard trophies a long time after release is just taking the mickey. Thanks, but no thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Voted an 8 after spending hours grinding for Pyrotechnician and trying to unlock Navigator.The levels are quite tough to get 3 stars on, even with the help of youtube videos. This game definitely need a lot of patience.

For anyone thinking about earning trophies for this game, I would say don't bother lol. The forum is rather dead anyway but good job for those players who stick around to discover those 2 secret trophies lol. Thank goodness this is over.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I'm giving this 8/10. It is very difficult indeed to 100%. I've just completed it and it's taken about 2 weeks of on/off gaming. The 3 stars/4 VIPs trophies are very difficult to get, but once you've worked out your strategy they are definitely doable (and much easier still if you watch niamodemit's youtube vids).

One of the marks I gave was because I suffered many deaths that I felt were a bit cheap (particularly on both the La Brea Park levels - hate those damn chameleons).

So glad to have 100%. If ever there was a PSN game that deserved a platinum trophy it's this one.

• 9 months later...

Gave it 8/10, some levels are pretty mad, but with practice, youtube video's and TigerLust's walkthrough and trophy guide it wasnt to bad, bought it back in 2009 and didnt realy like it much,, but being unemployed forced me to bring it out of retirement, took a while to get back into but thankfully got my 100% today 4/8/2012 @ 2:27am :woop:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

-7- Certainly challenging but once you have the hang of the flow of the game and a few practice sessions under your belt, this is very doable. After understanding looping buildings, clustering your line, and effectively using the power-ups, my line and score significantly increased.

There will be a few frustrating moments and a couple of the levels are tough, but this is not a 10 by any stretch of the imagination. Glad ps+ threw this one out there. I enjoyed it.

• 2 months later...

7 - Navigator was kind of a pain for me when I played every level and marked off the locations as I went and it still didn't pop, so you have to go back and play them all from the start cause you have no idea what you're missing! I hate trophies like that :mad: I also didn't know if you needed to finish/beat the level for that to count and I don't think you do since when it finally did pop for me it was mid level. Pyro really isn't that bad if you just use the method of breaking the line in the D.C. level, you can get 30-40 a round doing that and you don't have to beat the level. Pretty proud of this 100% overall, wish it was a (P) though :dance: