Trademark abandoned once again

ShadowStar83x

They really should just abandon this game. There is no excuse why it should take them this long to make one game while other game developers like Naughty Dog made all the Uncharted games and The Last of Us in the same time span. Team Ico has ONE JOB to do and they can't even do that.

Pretty much this. Just put it out of its misery already :/

This has happened before hasnt it, the status of the game will remain unchanged.

Has anyone considered Sony are probably just too lazy, incompetent or oblivious to renew their trademark or care so little in the project they just forgot to do it (again)?

At least its another annual round of embarasment for that blathering fucktard yoshida and his band of incompetent game devs.

Personally i don´t care about this game but it seems its same case as FFXV.

When it first got announced i was really excited for it. Years and years pasted, now i couldn´t care less about it.

FFXV didn't actually started full development until 2012, it barely had people working on it the first 6 years (with so many other project being developed at SE).

And the original reveal trailer was released before they even made ANYTHING. The story wasn't even fully written.

I'm pretty sure the first trailer for TLG showed gameplay, so they were actually working on the game back then.