"May" be heading to the PS4

Combatting

soooo, It's been rumoured this may be developed for the PS4 which could explain why this has been delayed all this time.

"Talks with Sony Computer Entertainment on The Last Guardian have been ironed out, and we're making progress under completely new conditions," he said, according to a Kotaku translation.

The Last Guardian may now be in development for PS4 - ShopTo.Net

I pretty much lost interest in the game. They announced it way to early. Shouldnt do that so many years ahead of time if they know they cant deliver it as they promised.

Same, but only because this is a new IP. Stuff like Final Fantasy XV, I'd never lose interest. :p

It's cool that they're bringing the game to PS4, but if the graphics are going to be the same thing as they were when the game was first shown, it'll leave a lot of people disappointed.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'd really love to know what happened with this game. It was announced like 8 years ago, and they keep saying they're still working on it. I am pretty sure there has never been any gameplay seen. As a matter of fact, isn't the only thing we have seen the teaser trailer back when it was announced?

What are they doing all this time? Did something go wrong at some point? And how are they not bankrupt? They haven't made a game since SotC, and I highly doubt they made so much money from that and the hd remakes to actually pay for a team to work on a project for 8 years without any other money coming in.

It would make a great documentary

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...