NoNotThatRyan

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm glad they announced it as a PS4 exclusive. Sony needs to continue to show support for their newest console rather than developing games solely for last generation. I realize that a lot of people don't own PS4's yet but it's a good time to consider upgrading now that it's been almost a couple of years since it's launch.

• 1 year later...
I'm glad they announced it as a PS4 exclusive. Sony needs to continue to show support for their newest console rather than developing games solely for last generation. I realize that a lot of people don't own PS4's yet but it's a good time to consider upgrading now that it's been almost a couple of years since it's launch.

if they release a game on ONLY ps4, when they could release it without much trouble on ps3 as well (not saying that it's the case here, but...), it's not to "support" the ps4. it's to screw people over. reasons i'll never buy a ps4: 1) requirement to buy now-more-expensive psplus, 2) only giving you one copy for digital content, 3) no back compatibility, and 4) i have ps3 and enough games to play till i die!

Edited by shathe