Who is Interested In This Game?

Pottersfield610

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will get this game immediately when it comes out. I've only purchased one PS3 game at full price (resident evil 5) because I don't feel 60 dollars is worth it for any game but this one I do. Ico and Shadow of the Colossus are amazing games and I have no doubt The Last Guardian will be as good as them.

I have to say I'm interested in it and want to go back and play shadow and ico which I never did originally. The one question I have though is I keep hearing about team ico doing these games but I also hear reference that guardian is in the series of ico and shadow. Is this true? is it actually a series or are the games just made by the same team? Anyone know this for sure?

I have to say I'm interested in it and want to go back and play shadow and ico which I never did originally. The one question I have though is I keep hearing about team ico doing these games but I also hear reference that guardian is in the series of ico and shadow. Is this true? is it actually a series or are the games just made by the same team? Anyone know this for sure?

All three games are made by the same development team. The games are linked in terms of the dev team, their artistic style, and themes but the games are not actually linked in terms of story. You won't need to have played the previous games to play The Last Guardian, but I would sure recommend you do if you have the opportunity.

All three games are made by the same development team. The games are linked in terms of the dev team, their artistic style, and themes but the games are not actually linked in terms of story. You won't need to have played the previous games to play The Last Guardian, but I would sure recommend you do if you have the opportunity.

There are some minor story elements in SoTC that link it to ICO, but you're right you don't need to play the previous games to enjoy or understand The Last Guardian. However, I wouldn't be surprised if the story in The Last Guardian is linked to the previous games in the same way SoTC and ICO are linked.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The reason I bought a PS3.

It looks beautiful

Team ICO make some of the best games in the world, their games drag you in. When you're playing them you don't care about anything else. SoTC had 8 enemies in the entire game yet it is quite possibly the best game ever, ICO and SoTC have to be in the top 15 or 20 games of all time really.