Release date!!!!

RauCHeN ToKEN

Like if this was going to happen... lol !

I don't know if I should laugh or cry at this thread, you know it's just a random placeholder for the date like those websites tend to always do, right ?

Do you really think the game will be released in a couple of weeks without any promotion ? And on a day like december the 31st ? I mean... seriously ?

I had high hopes when I saw the thread, I thought I missed an official announcement from Sony.

Honestly I'm wondering why you created this thread... That wasn't fun, dude.

damn that sucks. I just started using amazon since I lost my license and can't get to gamestop anymore. Anyway, all the preorder dates of the games that I bought from there so far (about 4 now) were correct. So I'm sorry to burst everyone's bubble, but I was un-aware that they did that. Because I believe I recall Diablo 3's still saying TBA so why wouldn't they do that with TLG?

I'm bummed too dude. I've been waiting for this game for what feels like forever now.

sorry everyone. commence the stoning.

Edited by RauCHeN ToKEN

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I hope that the game can make it out before the Next Gen systems show up.

But with Sony SantaMonica helping, they should be able to get it for this gen. (crosses fingers...Hopefully it doesn't get pushed back....yet AGAIN... and release on the PS4 .)

unlikely as they would have to build the whole game again as its taken this long to be made for the ps3. should be next spring me thinks.

• 1 year later...

It's kind of ironic to post this about a game that's been delayed countless times (and in a thread that's been dead for two years), but the japanese magazine Weekly Famitsu claims Sony will finaly announce a release date "soon"...

I won't hold my breath, but for me any news will be more than welcome!

(source)

It's kind of ironic to post this about a game that's been delayed countless times (and in a thread that's been dead for two years), but the japanese magazine Weekly Famitsu claims Sony will finaly announce a release date "soon"...

I won't hold my breath, but for me any news will be more than welcome!

(source)

Interesting.. I really hope it's true

• 1 month later...