Ghost with High Chaos Possible?

Martain2

Hi guys, I've just finished my second playthrough of this DLC and even though I wasn't spotted at all in the first two missions the stats screen at the end of mission 3 (The Surge) does not have Ghost ticked even though i'm sure I was not detected at any point.

As you may know playing on High Chaos at the end of this mission makes

[spoiler=ID]You fight Billie Lurk

which cannot be avoided and instantly shows broken red lines to show that you have been spotted. Can this be reversed or is my only option to playthrough again (possibly from the second mission) without killing anyone and with nobody seeing me again?

Once you've gotten to the end of the DLC with a Chaos Level that high, it will be near impossible to stealth kill anything because the A.I will be watching out for you like a hawk. [spoiler=Corvo]If you stuff up the No Kill trophies, then you have to start a new game from scratch as Chapter Select doesn't let you fight Corvo during the prologue and that fight is essential to getting (or not getting) the trophies.

Edited by Terminator
Fixed typo.

Hi Terminator

I've had no trouble not getting seen by the guards my problem only seems to be the final opponent (in the spoiler) that sees you (red broken bars and all) at the start of the fight no matter what and ruins the Ghost run, I'm not worried about kills just the Ghost run being spoiled by an unavoidable fight right at the end of the DLC.

Dang, that is what I was expecting but hoping there would somehow be a workaround, thanks for taking the time to respond and help out mate.

Wonder if this could be added as a note in the trophy guide, just a small edit stating that Wisper Ways cannot be unlocked on a high chaos run?

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...