Mix and match ranked/player matches for 300 match trophy

brafix

Is it kosher to mix em, say 150 ranked + 150 player? I've started on ranked, but player seems more populated

Yes you can. My win-25 popped tonight and I had yet to earn 25 wins in player match (which is what I was playing at that moment).

Also, Goro on survival mode FTW. Spam earthquake move.

Also...again...Do all your finishes and super farming in arcade and not versus. I found that if you bang out as many target actions as you could in a round, it all goes by pretty fast.

Checked out your PSNP, by the way. Pretty clean list you have there. I know how that OCD is when you look at your trophy list and something isn't at 100%.

Thanks, I see your going for the big 100% as well:applause:

What char did you use to complete all 10 trials? The guide says Maxima, but he's not really my style. Also, did you boost the 10 win? I tried finding a partner, and kept getting randoms or cannot enter messages.

Well...You're gonna find out that this is not a fast plat at all. All of those trials, they take a long time to get timing and memorization down...each. Some of them are "each" trial takes forever. I've had more than a few trials take me an hour to do.

I got all 10 with more than just a few characters. Ryo, Maxima (but he is my style), Goro, and one of Iori's chicks. Actually, the Iori girl was my first to clean 10 with. I think I have one or two more characters that have a full 10 too. I'm literally 4 trials away from my 200 mark.

As far as your 10 wins goes, those also will come with time. Once you pound through the majority of the trials, you'll find that pulling off decent combos are a breeze.

Edit: Ok, after a little over an hour after posting, I got my 200th trial done. After looking back, perhaps I was overestimating the whole "one hour on a single trial" thing. Maybe 30 minutes, max. However, they are pretty freaking tough. If I had to compare, I'd say they were about par with SSF4 trials. I think SSF4 had stricter timing but the combos weren't as long.

Edited by prarpin

• 1 month later...