Free for PS+ members this week

Just a warning, this game is not as easy to pick up as other recent fighters. Don't jump in expecting an easy plat. Also, the online is a bit... of a miss... If you can find someone with a perfect connection, you should have almost no lag. But most importantly, try to have fun!

Haha! The best day of the week has come!

This game is much easier than UMvC3. The only annoying about KoF13 was the online part.

So where would you rank the trials? On one hand I see you don't need to finish them all which gives me peace of mind, but in trophy terms, are the trial trophies tougher than BB:CS, MVC3, UMVC3, SF4 or SSF4 ones? Where would they rank?

DLCs: SSF4 > UMvC3 > BBCS = KOF13 >>>> MvC3

Thanks. That sounds correct from other opinions I read. I was getting the DLC characters for sure anyway so that will make it a little easier.

Guess the tough parts will be getting the online to work and getting all trials with at least one character. But since there are so many, I'm betting on at least one allowing my terribad execution to pull it off.

Thanks. That sounds correct from other opinions I read. I was getting the DLC characters for sure anyway so that will make it a little easier.

Guess the tough parts will be getting the online to work and getting all trials with at least one character. But since there are so many, I'm betting on at least one allowing my terribad execution to pull it off.

Maxim's trials are easy to do. Just use him for that.

Hope i get the plat with a help of some friends that are hardcore kof players, most of the trophies look like boosting, but the challenges and the online battles im gonna need help since i dont know a lot of KoF dynamic..

good to live in a country where KoF and pump it up are national sports in arcades :p

Freudian slip? :D

Seems like grapplers are always the easiest on trials. Will give Maxima a try for sure.

BTW, anyone know how much disk space this game needs?

Ah, right, Maxima is what I meant. The game should be only about 2.2GB in size from what I heard.

This is just my opinion:

No DLC: All UMvC3 > All SSF4 > 200 KoF13 > 100 BBCS >>> 320 MvC3

I STRONGLY disagree.

I have the plats for SF4, SSF4, MvC3 and MKvsDC and they were all easier than UMvC3.

The 2 DLC Characters do little to help you on the Challenges, because both characters have hard challenges themselves, so you got about 16 "extra" challenges done, so that's 16 characters you can do only 9 out of 10 challenges, but for almost EVERY character you start getting into trouble around the 8th challenge anyway.

UMvC3 Challenges are way harder than SSF4 even with Jill and Shuma-Gorath and I just gave up a while ago.

Haha! The best day of the week has come!

So where would you rank the trials? On one hand I see you don't need to finish them all which gives me peace of mind, but in trophy terms, are the trial trophies tougher than BB:CS, MVC3, UMVC3, SF4 or SSF4 ones? Where would they rank?

This is just my opinion:

No DLC: All UMvC3 > All SSF4 > 200 KoF13 > 100 BBCS >>> 320 MvC3

If u had to do all trials in Kof 13 it would have been the hardest hands down.

On-topic. Shame it won´t be for Europe.

Is anyone having trouble finding ranked matches? Quick match either gives me a room is full or don't meet the requirements. How do people have their settings to find matches, do they just play arcade and hope someone challenges them?

Here you go.

This game is much easier than UMvC3. The only annoying about KoF13 was the online part. I don't think they have released any patch improving the netcode. So yeah, if anyone wants to go for the plat, expect a lot of lags and disconnections.