Perfect Fighter Issues and Solutions

This is probably the worst trophy in the game.

Who the hell actually has this trophy? I only see 6 people in the friggin club.

Iv'e put at least 30 hours into arcade mode alone, this is getting fucking ridiculous. I have over 70 COMPLETE arcade mode matches because most of them I'd hit start and end game. Anyone who actually has this friggin trophy PLEASE for the sake of everyone here in the forums, post your strategy in getting this trophy.

My strategy -

Step 1. Play through arcade mode with each character for the character specific trophies while marking down enemies KO'd on the check list, if I lose a match, quit out and try again.

Step 2. select 3 people who still have missing enemies to KO(should be all of them until later) and select characters wisely(character 1 KOs character 4, character 5 KOs character 1 so character 2 can KO character 5, etc...). If a match doesn't have anyone from the list, end game and start a new arcade mode with the same characters until one is finished, then replace them.

Step 3. Once check list is finished, go buy a cigar and smoke it, because it's gonna suck doing it again

Step 4. Repeat steps 1-3

End game was used in the middle of matches(thus 3v3 matches weren't finished)

Characters would be KOd after getting a KO or two during a single match

Saving was always made sure to be used before fully marking a characters KO.

2nd Controller was never used

Difficulty was changed from normal to easy half way through.

Game quit to XMB during a mature playthrough, I cleared everything that was marked under her name except previous matches from another arcade play through

So I've done steps 1, 2, 3 and about 1/2 done with step 4.

I just finished arcade mode with every character once again. No trophy. I can't believe I have to move on to step 2...

Does anyone have a remedy for suicide? A pre-emptive remedy, pheonix downs are non-existant.

EDIT!!!!!!!!!: Because I finally got this trophy I have a strong feeling that 3v3 matches MUST BE FINISHED, though you don't have to go all the way through arcade mode. You cannot quit half way through a match and have character KOs from that match count. You MUST finish the match, start the next match and THEN quit out. I could be wrong but play it safe, alright? So many people got screwed by this trophy, and you don't want to have to do the following;

Checklist 1:Complete

Checklist 2:133 left to KO out of 484

Edited by SirkSirk

• 2 months later...
You cannot quit half way through a match and have character KOs from that match count.

Thanks for the heads up, I'll be sure to make note of this when I get around to playing the arcade mode :D

EDIT: Got it a while ago... forgot to mention. Just make sure you cross the right people off your checklist and it should be ok. I finished every game of arcade to the end, just to be safe and never repeated any matches

Edited by kraven_15

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I'm working on my checklist. I have 10 characters I got who have beaten everyone in arcade. I just hope I get the trophy before I cross everyone off. Once I do I hope to have it. If not then I'm going to do it one more time and this time I'm going to start with the characters on the top of my list and go through with them. Carefully document who I beat. If that fails, then I'm done. I'm doing arcade while I wait for someone to boost with online. I got 555 matches so I got time. It's annoying though.

Edited by SerpentSeed