Male or Female?

razorwind

WTF is going on with the sexes of the characters in this game? I cant tell if half of them are male or female. Ash Crimson looks female but has a dudes voice. And Dou Lon? WTF? Final Fantasy takes the metrosexual thing a bit too far sometimes but this game is ridiculous. Am I the only one that finds this strange?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
WTF is going on with the sexes of the characters in this game? I cant tell if half of them are male or female. Ash Crimson looks female but has a dudes voice. And Dou Lon? WTF? Final Fantasy takes the metrosexual thing a bit too far sometimes but this game is ridiculous. Am I the only one that finds this strange?

I guess so but then again it could be the anime-ish artwork they used for this game. Like to me since I watch a lot of anime, I knew right away who was a male or a female but then again sometime it is true that an actor who could be female playing a male character(usually like children) like in DBZ games such as Kid Gohan, Kid Trunks, Kid Goku, Goten, and so on(though with those characters you can tell that they're guys).

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

You're obviously not used to japanese cartoons and art. This is normal for anime viewers, wasn't really anything noticeable to me. I was actually surprised there was a thread about it.

Japanese culture is all about metrosexuality for males. They get their hair done, dyed, they use makeup, they dress in tight showy clothing... the works. I wouldn't be surprised if the average Japanese male took even longer than the average Japanese female in the bathroom.

• 9 months later...