Trophy Glitch (in a good way)

NeoZero

Recently everytime I play arcade mode and using a specific character to get the KO every fighter in arcade mode trophies. In one playthrough I instantly get the trophy. If I lose with that character once, I get no trophy. Most times I would lose once in a playthrough alot but each time I lost with that character once even without losing the whole round I would get no trophy.

Weird but has anyone come across this. Cause I've been having a trophy streak by not losing in each playthrough? Usually it would take 2 - 4 playsthroughs to get the chance to achieve the trophy but only one playthrough unlocks the trophy for that specific character. Weird. :eek:

EDIT: Nevermind, I just read the difference between perfect fighter trophy and the character specific trophies. Got confused by it.

Edited by NeoZero

Recently everytime I play arcade mode and using a specific character to get the KO every fighter in arcade mode trophies. In one playthrough I instantly get the trophy. If I lose with that character once, I get no trophy. Most times I would lose once in a playthrough alot but each time I lost with that character once even without losing the whole round I would get no trophy.

Weird but has anyone come across this. Cause I've been having a trophy streak by not losing in each playthrough? Usually it would take 2 - 4 playsthroughs to get the chance to achieve the trophy but only one playthrough unlocks the trophy for that specific character. Weird. :eek:

EDIT: Nevermind, I just read the difference between perfect fighter trophy and the character specific trophies. Got confused by it.

huh?

can you explain? how do I do this?

I want to get these easy trophies too :o

Actually its explained in the trophy guide but the trophy descriptions is what confused me. It doesn't match what I was trying to do. That's why I thought it was a trophy glitch. You can easily get the trophies by beating arcade mode with one character without losing the whole time.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

I had this same issue. I thought that too and then read the trophy and it can be interpreted differently. KO everyone in one round of arcade mode as opposed to KO everyone in arcade mode with a single character. I had to redo everything when i realised this... unfortunately I realised after I got everyones KO trophies, lol.