Post game glitches in here

wow, never had that problem... but my only problem is when i'm online, after 200 battles, it will quit my game like if i never play the game, then i have sign back in and etc...

So does it boot you out to the dash/XMB or does it just log you out of the PSNetwork? Do u have to do the 200 games again or do they count? If they dont count thats a BAAD glitch!!

• 1 month later...

How bad are the online glitches? do they happen regularly?...i`m a big VS fighting and SNK fan and i would love to pick it up but i hate the idea of the online portion being really bad as it`s one of the things i really enjoy in VS fighters seeing as I rarely get the chance to play games with friends locally...i have read some very negative comments on reviews but I find a lot of games critics go nuts over the slightest thing these days.

• 4 weeks later...

Maybe we can call this a trophy glitch :

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/king-fighters-xii/18885-king-fighters-xii-trophy-guide-9.html

For the Speed King Trophy, u can use a second controller to get infinite tries, if u for example did a good time in fights 1 and 2 but are doing awfull in fight 3 just press start on a seccond controlle and win fast and u get infinite tries this way making that trophy a joke.

Personnaly I won my trophy this way. Works like a charm :D

• 2 weeks later...

The problem I have with this game online is just with the servers. I havent had issues with lag (yet) but just with not being able to connect to games. Some days it will give me constant errors. It will only find a few matches then not be able to join or it will say I can join the room but not fight against anyone in it. I thought the patch was supposed to fix the online mode. Apparently not.

• 3 weeks later...

We'll the Gold trophy just glitched on me. I finished the chart for every fighter, even had "duplicate" fights with some of then when making bronze runs and losing a round or two with my "main"... and no trophy.

Don't know if I'll do it all over again, but if I deed I would do it one character at a time until the whole line is full so I can move on the next and nothing like this happens again...

• 1 month later...
We'll the Gold trophy just glitched on me. I finished the chart for every fighter, even had "duplicate" fights with some of then when making bronze runs and losing a round or two with my "main"... and no trophy.

Don't know if I'll do it all over again, but if I deed I would do it one character at a time until the whole line is full so I can move on the next and nothing like this happens again...

same here but should i delete the save file or just do it again in the same file cuz i got a glitch in train & did not work Intel i delete the save

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

That's what I'm doing right now =/

I'm doing one run with each character, then I'll do it once more, then focus on characters individually without quitting to the menu like I was before. I don't think the trophy guide has proper instructions. I know some people may slip up here and there, but Iv'e seen more people having problems than people succeeding.