Do You Feel Lucky?

• 1 month later...
Don't have to do all in a row and if die just have to repeat the same one till don't die?! i hope don't have to do all in row with out dying

I did them in order, when died just Quit and Started over had to have 2nd Player to help with Overkill

Are you asking a question or informing the the community? First off, i dont think it has to be not dying from start to finish, as that would be crazy (do able, but really horrible planning).

You said you did it in order. Does that mean you got the trophy? And your at overkill, so did you have to do all levels on overkill?

• 2 weeks later...

I think they were trying to say that they were trying to avoid using continues by switching off to a second controller. Not sure. If I had to guess, English was a second language.

I have the same question. In the first half of the game I was able to get by without dying, but Meat Katie and the mantis boss I've always had trouble with and in other levels it's getting to the boss without dying that takes work. So, in the last half of the game I used continues in Classic Mode so I could finish and unlock the final weapon. I'm hoping that I'll only have to replay the levels I died in until I succeed.

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Can the levels be done with two players? if so if one dies and doesnt continue and the other finishes the level without dying does it count? I've only got to do jailhouse and overkill to get platinum. Thanks

Just got my platinum and to answer my question you can do the levels with two players. But if one dies and doesn't continue and the other player finishes the level without dying it DOES NOT count. You both have to start the level together and both finish without dying.

Good luck all :-D