Playing without crosshair (MOVE)

I just got the trophy for playing without cross-hair and aim was off a little to the left... maybe didn't calibrating it correctly! didn't like it with out cross-hair, so will keep using cross-hair.

I do better with the cross-hair didn't die in 3rd stage with somewhat upgrade default gun

i need the crosshair and i prefer using the dualshock 3. i wish they would include crosshair color as an option. you'd think games would have more options yet many still are lame about the amount of options given. i haven't figured out the move yet and i don't have it. so i haven't really given it enough time. only on a friends ps3 a few times.

Edited by UndergroundHipHopHead

• 1 month later...

Being a lightgun fanatic myself, I find having a crosshair somewhat blasphemous. However, I make an exception here since the Move's calibration is dubious. I find the cursor fluctuates between being dead-on, slightly off, and way the hell across the screen during gameplay. Obviously this makes trying to score high virtually impossible. I dunno if it's the game, Move, Eye, or maybe I just don't have the right conditions in my playing area. Tell me I'm not the only one having this issue.

I played w/o cross hair just one level so far to get the trophy.

I prefer with crosshair on, as you say this way you know if the move/camera combo is working ok..or not.. although w/o crosshair you can still see where your aim is when you shoot due to red/pink 'splashes' from your fire hitting the screen..so this becomes a substitute for the crosshairs.

For me the move aim calibration sometimes goes awry, but only slightly off..

However I don't think this game is as bad as some other similar games that use the move as a shooter. Overall I've not been as frustrated with this game as I have with others.

Interestingly I've noticed that the targeting can go off after certain events such as the <insert monster name here> dude who wrestles you, and has 3 targets to shoot, or after a story/narrative point. Although I dont think that this is consistently all of them, or the same ones, it seems random as to when it will do it.

as mentioned already, i wouldn't mind not using crosshairs if the move didn't need recalibration after every 5 minutes. the aim keeps going off to the left the more i play. i only did the first stage without to get the trophy. i used to paintball for years. there were no crosshairs, iron sights but no crosshairs. :D

• 9 months later...