i was so close to beating time attack mode

TrophyQuest

i got the final boss to his "2nd form" where he gets all his health back and my wrist was starting to hurt and i was losing my rhythm on the trigger and started to fire slower.

i'll just have to try again and take a 5 minute break everytime i feel like im shooting slower than normal.

time attack mode is not impossible but it does require patience and you have to memorize where the enemies are and who to shoot first so you don't get hit and lose some of your time.

Have you tried the pistol attachment for the Move controller? I picked one up recently and it's made a huge difference. I used to get an hour or so into Dead Space Extraction or Overkill and my wrist would ache, just because of the angle you hold the Move controller. Don't get aches or RSI at all with the pistol attachment.

Some claim the trigger isn't a responsive with the gun attachment but I've not had any problems. I'd say if you play a lot of rail shooters, it's a worthwhile purchase. I just got the one handed red PS pistol. Haven't used the sharpshooter so couldn't say on that one.

Have you tried the pistol attachment for the Move controller? I picked one up recently and it's made a huge difference. I used to get an hour or so into Dead Space Extraction or Overkill and my wrist would ache, just because of the angle you hold the Move controller. Don't get aches or RSI at all with the pistol attachment.

Some claim the trigger isn't a responsive with the gun attachment but I've not had any problems. I'd say if you play a lot of rail shooters, it's a worthwhile purchase. I just got the one handed red PS pistol. Haven't used the sharpshooter so couldn't say on that one.

i never thought about getting a gun attachment for the move, that would really help and not hurt my wrist so much, thanks man.

i'll be sure to pick one up. :)