How do i stop my family members

Greaves247

from killing mobsters im trying to execute, iv been tryin to slam someone into a table for ages but they end up getting killed by my family

Just dont bring any family members with you until you finish your executions. If you need to blow up a wall, building, crack a safe, ect.. then call them to your crew while you are at the wall/building/safe, then once they are done, send them off to guard some random racket. This way you can still utilize thier skills but not have them ruining your executions. Thats what i did atleast.

how do i not have them with me? they always are, have go through dons view to stop them?

Yeah, go to the dons view and send them to a racket as defenders. Then they wont be with you. You can always call them to you from the dons view if you need them for a door or safe or something, then send them off to defend again once your done with them :)

• 3 weeks later...
from killing mobsters im trying to execute, iv been tryin to slam someone into a table for ages but they end up getting killed by my family

if you go into the dons veiw > familys > and then find the mobster your trying to kill you can press square on them which will stop your family members from attacking them =):applause:

• 1 month later...