The Godfather 3

yionnp678

The first one was released in 2006. The second being 2009. It's 2013 so I'm sure we would've heard something by now so I doubt we will see a sequel to it. Hopefully there will be a similar game for the next gen consoles but I'm not holding my breath.

Now I'm sad. :(

• 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I really dig the "Monopoly-style" aspect of this game. Godfather II had so much potential. They could mix Mafia II, the Don view aspect of GF2 and GTAV graphics (or engine) and that would be the formula of an awesome game. Who knows what the future holds for this franchise. Since Hollywood is into a lot of revivals when it comes to old classics, a new Godfather movie may see a release of a next-gen game to tie up with the film...

For a 2009 played in 2014, I thought that GF2 was quite ok. Just think M.I.B. - a 2012 game that looks like a crappy old PS1/PS2 game :whistle:

Edited by Naps

• 2 months later...
They should take the concept of the game and make something separate from the Godfather franchise. I like the way you can take over businesses etc.

It would be great to see someone get ahold of this legendary Godfather movie concept. Taking over businesses was cool but I really liked robbing the banks.

• 1 year later...
I really dig the "Monopoly-style" aspect of this game. Godfather II had so much potential. They could mix Mafia II, the Don view aspect of GF2 and GTAV graphics (or engine) and that would be the formula of an awesome game. Who knows what the future holds for this franchise. Since Hollywood is into a lot of revivals when it comes to old classics, a new Godfather movie may see a release of a next-gen game to tie up with the film...

For a 2009 played in 2014, I thought that GF2 was quite ok. Just think M.I.B. - a 2012 game that looks like a crappy old PS1/PS2 game :whistle:

Ohhh MIB Alien Crisis! That wonderful game :D I quit doing the plat for how good that it was (and because Nethera fuck*ng boss)