Problem with a mobster killing.

woodman_76

I got a problem killing one of the adversary family mobster. I am in the beginning of the game, and I want to kill the mobster that has to be killed with a pistol.

I already have killed the one throwing him in the river, got the one under my car. Even the one choked by death. Just miss the one in the contruction yard.

I gave only pistols to my my mobsters, I shoot him into the head (I used a magum). Nothing, he goes only to hospital.

Please, can someone help me? Thank you very much.

Do you need the execution style kill?

It has been awhile since I played the game... but I remember that you have to kill one of them by knocking them down to their knees & popping them in the back of the head.

But I could be mistaken... sorry if I didnt help.

That's probably it. Just shooting him in the head is too easy :p

If that's not, try googling what it says how he needs to die, I'm sure there are solutions you can find. There is probably a guide out there somewhere for this.

• 2 months later...

If you select to put a hit on him in the menu, then your crew will not fire on him, which is a huge help. Then use your pistol, shoot him in the knee, wait for him to fall to the ground and beg for mercy, then push the R3 button for a glorified execution. Done.

• 2 months later...
If you select to put a hit on him in the menu, then your crew will not fire on him, which is a huge help. Then use your pistol, shoot him in the knee, wait for him to fall to the ground and beg for mercy, then push the R3 button for a glorified execution. Done.

Ahhh so thats how, damn i killed him twice the wrong way. But does the game not give you made man kill credits if you're already at the last guy in the family tree? I did other hits for strangers on the street and all i got was cash.