Damn trophy won't unlock: 'Accept this as a gift'

mulletboyjay

Like it says, I've earned all the favours, but the trophy didn't unlock. So I even tried redoing them all again with a completed game but nothing.

Will I just have to start again??

Or can someone chuck me a save file where I only need to complete the cuba ones or even the last one would be great??

Thanks in advance for any help/advice

Like it says, I've earned all the favours, but the trophy didn't unlock. So I even tried redoing them all again with a completed game but nothing.

Will I just have to start again??

Or can someone chuck me a save file where I only need to complete the cuba ones or even the last one would be great??

Thanks in advance for any help/advice

are they all showing as completed under the favors sections in more dons view. i was missing one for ages that was in new york and was hard to see in the map

yeah, they are all ticked.

I thought maybe i had to use them all, so i did but nothing

then I thought that I had to 'collect' them so I earned them all over again (except the bridge one obviously) and didn't use them

but still nothing, rather crap as I have restarted the game and am at cuba now, about to do the last 3.

it should unlock once I've finished completing the task for whichever one I haven't done yet.

I did it last night after restarting the game and it unlocked straight after I did a beatdown or something and then my platinum unlocked straight after - my first one!!! yay

but thanks anyways, just would've saved me a day! but nevermind

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I had the same problem and I did solve it .

All you have to do is try to go over the duplicated favors, like "call of the police" and "rapid recovery".

You may have done them all in the Don view but you mite did the same favor with the same person.

So go over them and you will get the trophy

Edited by Bahrain

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Just to let everybody know, MAKE sure that you VISIT every "Corrupted" Official to see if you have completed his "task" (You will know because there will not be an UP arrow choice of paying for the favor). My game had all 12 boxes checked in the don's menu screen, and when I completed the last one that I thought I needed to do the trophy didn't unlock so I went back though all 12. But when I got back to one of the corrupted official in New York(I started in Florida, then Cuba, last up in New York) there wasn't an option to buy the favor, I completed his and BOOM trophy unlocked

• 2 months later...
that is glitched u have to restart the story and do it again i did it and i finaly got my plat

I finished the main game last night. Found all weapons before and now got 3 favours left. Will update if it unlocks on mine.

PS: If it is a glitch and won't unlock once the game is complete then the trophy guide needs to be UPDATED!

Okay I just visited the last C.O and done the favour for him and got the trophy and the platinum trophy. I had completed the game and only had that left. I'm unsure what the problem other people are having. Perhaps ya'll are saving as soon as you do it or something. It took a moment to pop up but it did unlock. Just re-vist them and if that doesn't work than i'm out of ideas.

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry, just a quick question: I have started this game recently and I am currently trying to do as many of the contract kills and execution styles in NY as possible. But, looking at the trophy list noticed this favour trophy and am wondering if there is some event after which it "opens" as I think that on my Don's view the page for Corrupt officials is just blank. Do I need to progress story line to some point first before it opens? Are there any dangers in going too far with the main story? Thanks in advance.

Yes, "Corrupt Officials" will open up during the story.

And, when you make sure that you get all Executions done you cant advance to far.

+ Missable trophies: Enforcer, Executions in Style, Pulling the Strings, Torch the Joint, and Contract Killer

Only Executions in Style is really a problem, as you have to do them on Made Men.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...