Execution Styles Guide

phamtruax

Another supplement has been chosen as the preferred supplement for this game.

This thread has been closed and is not maintained and as a result may contain outdated or incorrect information. Please follow the link below for the preferred supplement.

Environments

High Falls: Throw a victim over a high ledge

(just go to a area where goons are on top, grab one then throw him over)

Low Falls: Throw a victim through a ground window

(Grab a goon and with the sixaxis, press him against the window and tilt up)

Table Slam: slam a victim to a table or counter

(tables are better in my opinion, just grab a goon and tilt left or right until he gets hit)

Wall Slam: slam a victim into a wall

(grab a goon and tilt up when he is up against the wall

Road Rage: run over a victim

(this should happen when you have to kill a soldier, get a car and run a goon over)

Weapon

Headshot: Self explanatory

Kneecap: aim for the knee

Disarm: aim for shoulder (left or right doesn't matter)

Pistol Standing: weaken a goon and press R3 with the pistol equipped

Pistol kneeling: shoot a goon in the knee, press R3 with the pistol equipped

Shotgun Standing: weaken a goon and press R3 with the shotgun equipped

Shotgun kneeling: shoot a goon in the knee, press R3 with the shotgun equipped

Magnum Standing: weaken a goon and press R3 with the magnum equipped

Magnum kneeling: shoot a goon in the knee, press R3 with the magnum equipped

Machine Gun Standing: weaken a goon and press R3 with the mgun equipped

Machine Gun kneeling: shoot a goon in the knee, press R3 with the mgun equipped

Rifle Standing: weaken a goon and press R3 with the rifle equipped

Rifle kneeling: shoot a goon in the knee, press R3 with the rifle equipped

Explosives: throw a dynamite at a goon

Hand to Hand

Garrote: get the garrote wire weapon and strangle the person when equiped.

Strangle: grab a goon and press R3 and L3 both at the same time until hes dead.

Punch: Kill a goon by punching him to death

Grabbed: Grab a goon and hit him until it says to press R3

Neck Snap: Sneak up behind a goon, have the Garrot equipped and grab a goon, then turn your controller to the right (180*)

Bare hand Kneeling: Shoot a goon in the knee, then press R3 when in front of him

Melee/Objects:

Nightstick: Standing: weaken a goon then press R3 to execute with the nightstick equipped

Nightstick kneeling: shoot a goon in the knee then press R3 to execute with the nightstick equipped

(Nightsticks can be found in soldier stashes/compounds/ NEW YORK and FLORIDA

They are the short black sticks with white handle things.

Bottle: Take a bottle found in a compound or shop controlled by a rival gang, then trow the bottle to kill him. Press Triangle to pick up.

This by far is the hardest execution in my opinion because of the aiming. I suggest killing a soldier when hes wounded and about to make a call for backup.

Melee:take a weapon and kill a goon by repeatedly hitting him

Bat standing Press R3 with the bat equipped in front of a weakened goon.

Bat Kneeling: shoot a goon in the knee, then press R3 with the bat Equiped

(Bats can be found in stashes around soldiers/compounds or in NEW YORK)

Tire Iron: weaken a goon then press R3 to execute with the Tire Iron equipped

Tire Iron kneeling: shoot a goon in the knee then press R3 to execute with the tire iron equipped

(Tire Iron can be found in stashes around soldiers/compounds or in NEW YORK and FLORIDA, they are the copper looking things)

Pool Cue: weaken a goon then press R3 to execute with the Pool Cue equipped

Pool Cue kneeling: shoot a goon in the knee then press R3 to execute with the Pool Cue equipped

(Pool cues can be found in stashes around soldiers/compounds or in NEW YORK/FLORIDA/CUBA)

They are the long black things.

Edited by Terminator
Added a link to the stickied guide supplement.
  • Thanks 1

Low Falls: Throw a victim through a ground window

(Grab a goon and with the sixaxis, press him against the window and tilt up)

Table Slam: slam a victim to a table or counter

(tables are better in my opinion, just grab a goon and tilt left or right until he gets hit)

i seem to have a problem with these 2 executions. i smashed a few goons on the table, didn't work, threw at least 5 goons trough a window, didn't work

do i release the grab keys when i tilt the controler?

Grab a guy and then turn him and at the same time let go of the grab buttons and you should throw him to the side. Just do this but out of a low level window and make sure he dies.

Grab a guy and guide him over to a table or counter top and then it should show the icon of you moving your controller to the right or left and under it it says slam head i believe. Just move the controller like it says while your grabbing him and it should do it. If this doesnt work unplug your controller to make it wireless as mine didnt work when it was connected but idk bout any1 else.

Hope this helps :D

Grab a guy and then turn him and at the same time let go of the grab buttons and you should throw him to the side. Just do this but out of a low level window and make sure he dies.

Grab a guy and guide him over to a table or counter top and then it should show the icon of you moving your controller to the right or left and under it it says slam head i believe. Just move the controller like it says while your grabbing him and it should do it. If this doesnt work unplug your controller to make it wireless as mine didnt work when it was connected but idk bout any1 else.

Hope this helps :D

cheers bro,

i'm gonna try this till my hands bleed :D

Go behind a guy and garrote wire him then turn your controller tio the right and it will snap his neck :D

EDIT: sorry just remember its a mobster i didnt mean guy as it doesnt work on cops or civilians

Yes I was doing this and for some reason it wasnt doing it...i will try some more. Do i need to start to choke hime out with the garrote first or just grab him with the garrote equiped?

Yes I was doing this and for some reason it wasnt doing it...i will try some more. Do i need to start to choke hime out with the garrote first or just grab him with the garrote equiped?

Yes sneak up behind him and begin to choke him out with it and then you will see the icon for neck snap then just turn your controller to your right and voiala neck snap :D