Rate the trophy difficulty  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_gold_9.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 9.07

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Vyrastas

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Vote 7. It's been like months and almost no one discussed about this game. I guess the reason why people vote the difficulty 10/10 is that screen scrolling shmups didn't appeal to the mass audience. For me, however, I give the difficulty a 7/10; reason is, I'm pretty skilled on playing shmups and I find the game's difficulty nothing too insane compare to others' own opinions. It's a short game, but hard difficulty took me a little while. I 100% this game in like three days. You can select the stage in case if you missed one of the trophies; only two missables: 1CC on Normal and Hard difficulty (must start from stage 1-1 in order to earn the 1CC trophies). Most of my time is mostly having fun trying to do score attack while taking break from earning trophies. I'm a shmup fan and I do high-score attack runs for online leaderboards.

Edited by TsubakiCalamity

• 1 month later...

6,5/10

Voted for 6. I spend around 9,5 hours on this game. Overall its not so hard. Just remember all patterns in 5th level and it will be easy. Bosses are very easy too, you can kill all of them without loosing any health. Overall it is nice time killer, I didnt get boring during the game.