General Trophy Discussion

olsen77

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Have you test it for your guess?

Yes. I got to the last level without dying, until i reached the laser part which i died at. I continued and beat the boss, the trophy didn't pop though :( So the only thing that is possible is beating the game without dying, which isn't hard after practicing the game. On hard mode though, is another story.

• 5 months later...
Managed to beat with only using 1 credit but didn't unlock the trophy. The trophy description meant to beat it without dying.

Yes. I got to the last level without dying, until i reached the laser part which i died at. I continued and beat the boss, the trophy didn't pop though :( So the only thing that is possible is beating the game without dying, which isn't hard after practicing the game. On hard mode though, is another story.

When you press start to play the game, that counts as a "credit".

Think of it like an arcade cabinet -- you don't get to play without putting a quarter/token in. The two 1 credit trophies are for beating the game on 1 life, no continues used.

Some of these trophies are kind of glitchy, but in the good way -- like the screen clear ones.

I'm missing the two 1cc trophies, the 1,000,000 points and the 5-2 without taking damage.

You must've gotten the million points en route to the 1cc for normal mode... how do I tell which stage is 5-2?