Boosting Session

Boosting Session

Original idea by Pilotpsk

BOOSTING SESSION THIS COMING WEEK

If anyone out there is interested at all at playing and platting this game please consider joining this boosting session. It is almost impossible to plat this due to the very weak online community. Please contact me and let me know when you want to boost the online trophies. All you need to do is spend an hour boosting and you'll have 2 gold trophies and a couple of bronze trophies. Just respond in the thread, PM me, just get your name out there and you'll be rewarded with a few rare online trophies for your collection. We need a minimum of 2 players and the more that join the faster this will go.

Tentative Date and Time: Saturday March 12th @ 12:01 pm -5 GMT (17:01 pm GMT)

Length of Boost: 1 hour

Boost Coordinator: Jemilioycaza (PSN: DrYcaza)

Instructions: To join the boost Add DrYcaza and be online at the date / time above.

How it Works: When you join the boost you will be told who will be fighting and who will win the fights. For example you'll get a PSN message that will say "DrYcaza vs Fighter1234 - DrYcaza wins" So in the game you go to Multiplayer then Watch and Bet. You'll see the match come up in your list as "DrYcaza vs Fighter1234" hit on the game and when you see the fighters on the screen press to bet and bet as much as you can to get the most money possible. After the necessary number of matches needed the next person up in line fights and a new PSN message will be sent out ie "Fighter1234 vs PuncherPRO - Fighter1234 wins". Matches only take 30 seconds from the beginning of one game to the beginning of another. This is your best opportunity for a platinum!

Participants:

DrYcaza

SOLID_WOOD