Rate the trophy difficulty...  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_75.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 7.43

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Xander45

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i vote 4, the only difficult in the game is calibrating, with no fairness

in online , if youre status are low u will have hard time play whose status are high

so better level up youre character to maximum 1st

also the equipments play rule, best one the chain on hands

the calibration is the only thing can let youre game hard while playing online

online is poor because u dont know actually is there anyone playing & in which area they are playing at

the offline is easy if you are leveling up & calibrating will

this game at 1st was difficult because most trophies we dont know how to obtain them, but now its clear: to be champ u need to reach rank above 500 points in any area , after that win 5 in a row for everlasting

youre cash should be 1milion to get the money trophy , easy to obtain online

the bank u need 50 people to bet on u , & u need to win 25 bets youre self whether playing against someone or watching there game

to stun youre opponent u need to learn the spinning move which will be available if u finished the offline game-play (after the last boss bruce lee) the best way to stun youre opponent or be stunned by this move (bruce lee stunned me 6 times then i won the game)

the 10 consecutive victories must be in the same area for example: u won 5 in old school & 5 in chapel (this wont work) u must win 10 in a row in old school or any area , like wise to get the upset trophy, u need to win against someone who won 5 in a row in the same area

so its 4 for me because actually i didnt had ant trouble alot against alot of people, only those who were same status as me i lose if my calibration is fucked up, other than that only grinding & can be easly boostable

notice: this can be 7 for those who actually dont know how to figth (punching soft that is)

Edited by D_E

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 8 months later...

9 for me

The online is impossible if you don't boost, only reason I got it is cause i have got 2 ps3's and had 2 copies of the game, even still had to find someone else to help getting the online bets.

Single player game is easy enough as long as you train your guy up quite a bit using the endurance sparring, gets your heart rate elevated too so decent workout. The survivor trophy was also a bit of a pain to get.

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

1 trophy from platinum at the moment, just need nails, 3 more fights to go and it's doing my head in, the 3 fights are in the last area, six pack, sgt. tank, and el mero mero, all second objective win with less then 25% damage, lol talk about cheap! and when it's not cheap! they run like pussies and come back cheap. Rest of the game was easy till now, and yes I'm maxed in every category, but can't knock this out yet, will be voting soon, was gonna vote lower then 7 till now but we will see. I'll be back here soon.

• 6 years later...

5/10 easy game bad guide

Grind skill points in speed bag, go for precision, not speed. You will get 15k points in 2m30s ~ 3m, then stop to cash in those points. Not my finding.

For the 1M trophy, get all the way to the final boss, go to the first enemy and lose several times until you have 0 ELO. Then fight the final boss, bet on precise win (80%+ accuracy), bet 4,5k and mash away. Multiplier should be some really retarded shit like 30x money so you will get over 100k per match and 30 ELO. Lose to the fight dude again until you reach 0 and repeat the process, ez grind. Also be constantly betting on yourself for flawless matches when doing the online since that is decent money at the end of the 50 matches you need to be betted on. Not my finding.

Do Survivor against Sgt Hank, boss of the 7th area (3rd row, 2nd column). Elbow his face if he gets too close, open the defense if the does the DBZ fusion attack. Not my finding.

Dynamo is pretty easy if you are playing it the right way, which i didn't until the very attempt i got the trophy. As soon as the round starts, flurry away until you get a multipliier and your points go up. After that, spend the rest of the round slightly pointing the move backwards left or right. Hold the squiggly move button just for half a second each time, don't let the opponent get too close. If you hold it all the time and your angle isn't perfect, you will hit the cage behind you and make you move forward toward the enemy and get punched several times which is bad. Don't.

Campaign is pretty easy, flurry away at most opponents. Only difficult fights are the 25% requirement ones, but those you can usually flurry away and than hold T and squiggly button to do a grab and cancel out their attacks.

Online is such a drag to do, but using the strat of quitting to XMB after losing will keep your ELO high. Assuming you are boosting, get your wins, back out to main menu to save, then lose your matches and force quit to XMB without going to the menu so doesn't save those. Not my finding.

Me and emboliformis could not get 2 people in the lobby to bet at the same time, lobby would just crash if we tried. Took a long time for those 50 bets, but my suggestion to do the online is just spamming elbow hits since those do a chunk of damage, don't require a whole lot of physical movement and can be spammed pretty often.