Missing Hats

I'm missing a few hats but I got 100% on everything. Is there a hat list or something telling me where all the hats are or something?

Do you play each stage twice even you got 100% with first run? It happended to me too, I'm missing 3 hats after completed everything. I'm replayed stage "Pirate Cove" over and over again, every time it shown 3 question mark doors and 1 extra life door. The question mark door will give the items already collected.

I tried to replay story mode from stage 1 to last stage and found out those stages which I got 100% with first run gave an items as stage completion bonus.

So, you try play through each stage again. No need collect anything, just speed run to end of stage and complete it.

yea i went over all of them. I saw a list and it said i'm missing a snake hat. Any idea where you get that?

Sorry, I'm really can't recall where to get this item. There are too many customizable items in this game.

Achievement Guide and Roadmap - Xbox360Achievements.org

You played solo or co-op? I'm read a guide site (post #17 and #18) mentioned need play solo to get stage completion item. I think I knew why I can't obtained stage completion items for last 3 stages last time because I turned on my second controller to play co-op (actually play alone with 2 controller) during my first run and got 100%. Then, I'm stuck with last 3 items for few hours. I replayed each stage solo and found last 3 items at last 3 story mode stages after completed the stage.

I think you can try play solo each stage again. Hopefully can help you get last few items.

I tried solo on each stage and got nothing. Do I need to do the challenge solo too?

You played solo each stage including stages in World 1 and World 2?

If my memory serve me right, I can get items once completed challenge in story mode with 2 controller. So, I don't think need do challenge solo.

Some stages got 2 challenge doors. For stage completion 100%, you just need complete 1 challenge only. Maybe you overlook the other challenge door. You can refer youtube for challenge door each stage.

There are 18 challenges (11 Race, 3 Collection, 2 Combo, and 2 Golf) in Fancy Arcade. If you enter all challenge doors in story mode, it should have all 18 challenges in arcade.

I didn't know levels had more then one bonus room. What levels have more?

Also I did reply through all world 1 & 2 over again and all bonus levels again expect for in world 1 & 2

Chapter 1: Squiggleville

-1 challenge room

Chapter 2: The Royal Tub

-0 challenge room

Chapter 3: Outer Squiggleville

- 1 challenge room

Chapter 4: Canopy Forest

- 1 challenge room

Chapter 5: Bummin' It Beach

- 2 challenge rooms

Chapter 6: Pirate Cove

- 1 challenge room

Chapter 7: Piraty Princess Ship

- 0 challenge room, but can get item if return disco ball (must get all 3 pieces) to dance hall room.

Chapter 8: The Misplaced Cave

- 1 challenge room

Chapter 9: Island Express

- 0 challenge room

Yep now just have to work on the races which will be close to impossible :cool:

Good. :applause:

The challenges for gold medals are hard. Some are luck base, but most of them need good skill. PRACTICES, practice makes perfect. Try refer youtube in guide. It's really help, it showed where to jump, use steep slope to increase acceleration, etc.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/fancy-pants-adventures/136116-fancy-pants-adventure-trophy-guide-road-map.html

For me, most hardest challenge is last race (Forgotten Island). The hard part at last portion which need jump on top of 3 fly turtles. Need very accurate jump and fast, a bit late only, it will lose few sec and just get silver medal. :mad:

Good luck on your challenges.