Cards not being Read.

NovaInfuse

I'm from the x360a forums (AlexUplinked), and got a PS3 for Christmas and soon discovered Eye of Judgement, and then soon discovered a problem.

I sent off for a load of booster packs so I could play with some friends, and make my ego boost but when I put them on the card profiler - all my "default" cards were working - they did not fix up, "fair enough" I thought, maybe I need to register the deck. So I went onto the deck builder to try and register the cards, but they were not even picking up on the camera.

I know that it is nothing wrong with the camera, as all my other cards seem to be able to be read.

I have looked on the Internet, and in the booklet, but I can't seem to find anything - If anyone could help me, I would be hugely great full.

[Nova]

I can't really remember...I threw away my booster pack packages. I can say that one of the packs held the cards; Hammer of Juno and Sword of Juno, if that is any help to anyone, that could tell me what pack type they are.

Thank you for the help so far.

[Nova]

those are set2 cards.. no wonder they're not being read :p , if u still wanna see them summoned, you'll have to buy the expansion pack from psStore. Check out eojmanager.com to see a full list of cards/ranklists and whatnot.

Sword of Juno

SET.2 Creature Neutral Sacred Unknown Rare

Hammer of Juno

too bad u threw them away though, imo ;) some rare/ultra rare cards are worth quite something tbh.

at any rate, hope this clarified the reason why ur cards were not being read.

regards

those are set2 cards.. no wonder they're not being read :p , if u still wanna see them summoned, you'll have to buy the expansion pack from psStore. Check out eojmanager.com to see a full list of cards/ranklists and whatnot.

Sword of Juno

Hammer of Juno

too bad u threw them away though, imo ;) some rare/ultra rare cards are worth quite something tbh.

at any rate, hope this clarified the reason why ur cards were not being read.

regards

Oh, I mean the packages, not the cards themselves : P

[Nova]

lol,right..that makes more sense.. ;p

have u played online btw? i haven't touched the game for a while now (month or 3ish..if not more) and haven't played online yet, if u wanna play a game, add me on PSN and we'll check it out (if ur up for it;p)

p.s. i only have set1 cards, still need to buy the expansion pack,but not sure if i will

regards

Yeah, sure I'd be happy to. Just a case of trying to get my room tidy enough to make room for the camera and mat :p. But Sure, I'll add you up and give you a message when I can do a game (probably the next few days), as my PSN list is looking vary bare :p

[Nova]