Question about the things I need to platinum this game

stedaman

I have recently bought the full starting set, with the starting deck, a booster card set with the camera board etc.

Now the guide mentions I need sets 2 & 3 DLC to get the platinum, so If I purchase these off the psn store...is that all I need?

How do the cards bought off the store work? they unlock as playable cards in the game?

The Set 2 and 3 DLCs in the store are not cards that you can play with in the game. The DLC merely unlocks Sets 2 and 3 in the game, which means it will allow you to use Set 2 or 3 cards (if you have them) and play against the pre-constructed computer decks for those Sets (and get the associated trophies).

You can only use cards in the game that you physically have and can place in front of the camera.

Edited by Vyrastas

The Set 2 and 3 DLCs in the store are not cards that you can play with in the game. The DLC merely unlocks Sets 2 and 3 in the game, which means it will allow you to use Set 2 or 3 cards (if you have them) and play against the pre-constructed computer decks for those Sets (and get the associated trophies).

You can only use cards in the game that you physically have and can place in front of the camera.

Ah ok thankyou, I will need to find somewhere to buy them then.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...