trophy guide?

aliensNmycloset

could someone please post a thread on how to get the trophies. i own this game, but have not played it yet. i want to get the platinum on a few other games before i start this one. i don't know what any of the requirements are b/c i've never played. haha looking at the list is like reading Greek to me. thx guys

A full guide isn't really necessary, I'll give you a quick overview. In the single player mode you have the choice to play against various preset decks. As you beat the decks you unlock other decks also. For each of these decks you beat you will get one of the bronze trophies. If you look at the bottom of the screen some text actually srolls by telling you this.

Once you have defeated a deck you can play against it again for a sliver trophy, this time round though there are special conditions for you to win however. Once again check out the text at the bottom of the screen with a certain deck selected for the conditions of each trophy. The conditions vary from winning in 10 or less turns, to winning without killing an enemy, not using magic... just random stuff like that.

I totally agree that the trophy descriptions are infinitly stupid. Also, what I have just described may make little or no sense, but if you play the game you will see exactly what I mean.

EDIT: Matches must be won on normal difficulty to unlock the trophy

• 3 weeks later...

i just picked this game up too and was curious if there was any sites out there that explained this game a bit more in depth. i can't find cards anywhere but on eBay too it seems, how many are there? right now i'm not even sure what i'm looking for in terms of what cards i should want for a decent deck.

Very new to this game myself, in fact I only have 10% trophies done, I am buying the pre-constructed decks off ebay, I don't want to spend hundreds of dollars on cards to hopefully get a god card from boosters.

Also, I find it so very difficult to complete the special conditions trophies for set 1. Does anyone know where to find a really through guide for these, right now I just have the starter deck and soon the earth emperor deck :(

i just picked this game up too and was curious if there was any sites out there that explained this game a bit more in depth. i can't find cards anywhere but on eBay too it seems, how many are there? right now i'm not even sure what i'm looking for in terms of what cards i should want for a decent deck.

well i live in Canada if you have a store around you that sell like .. Magic cards .. i would go their or call and ask do you sell these cards ? i did and the store Sold tons and tons then sales slowed down ( i think it was cause the game wasn't that popular ) OR it was just cause the Cards started showing up online so you can just print out and taa daa it's like you own the actual card and then they stopped selling them cause it wasnot really selling i could buy it by the box but it was for almost $100 without tax so i said nah not worth it. i had it since Augest ( the game and PS3 EyeBundle ) for $29.99 plus tax and have not yet played or opened up the game. i will be this year tho that's for sure :D