Crap I suck at this game.

Pooshonmyshoos

Yeh this games pretty tough at first, are you just using the starter deck? It gets a hell of a lot easier once you learn how the computer thinks, then you can play one step ahead of it all the time.

Developing a great opening combo also makes this game really easy. I usually start off by playing cards which reduce the mana cost of following cards or that generate mana each time a card is cast (Fire Deck 2 is awesome at this). This allows you to get some big cards out fast whilst the comp is still getting started.

Obviously learning what each of the opponent's creatures can actually do is also a big help... unfortunately this just involves playing him and getting your ass kicked a few times over.

Stick with it and you'll get it no problem, you may have to buy some better cards if you're still struggling after that though.

Edited by Tzeeke

Yeh this games pretty tough at first, are you just using the starter deck? It gets a hell of a lot easier once you learn how the computer thinks, then you can play one step ahead of it all the time.

Developing a great opening combo also makes this game really easy. I usually start off by playing cards which reduce the mana cost of following cards or that generate mana each time a card is cast (Fire Deck 2 is awesome at this). This allows you to get some big cards out fast whilst the comp is still getting started.

Obviously learning what each of the opponent's creatures can actually do is also a big help... unfortunately this just involves playing him and getting your ass kicked a few times over.

Stick with it and you'll get it no problem, you may have to buy some better cards if you're still struggling after that though.

I have the starter deck plus 32 booster cards. I just need lots more practice. :o But it is hard. Have not won yet. So sad.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...