Divine Warrior of Juno

Renegadead

I plan on grinding this one out offline this weekend but I've heard from multiple sources that this can be done both on and offline and have for no evidence elsewhere suggesting otherwise.

I'll repost when I either succeed or fail in getting the trophy myself.

I plan on grinding this one out offline this weekend but I've heard from multiple sources that this can be done both on and offline and have for no evidence elsewhere suggesting otherwise.

I'll repost when I either succeed or fail in getting the trophy myself.

How's it going for you Tzeeke? (thanks for the previous help, nailed one Biolith challenge and working on the last two)

I've heard from some people that it can be done offline, if this is true, could you not make the computer a novice and just grind it over a weekend? (My net connection always lags, even on a card game -_-)

I'll maybe wait until someone confirms it before trying myself XD

I'm still grinding it out unfortunately, I got a bit distracted last weekend with the Midnight Club LA online trophies.

I don't think I have far to go now so should get it finished this weekend (unless LBP arrives :) ) but I'm playing on normal difficulty just in case seeing as all the other trophies had that as a requirement. Chances are it can be done on novice but I find normal easy enough now that I've got all of my combos sorted.

Gratz on your first biolith trophy by the way, it's such a relief getting that first one out of the way.

Edited by Tzeeke

I'm still grinding it out unfortunately, I got a bit distracted last weekend with the Midnight Club LA online trophies.

I don't think I have far to go now so should get it finished this weekend (unless LBP arrives :) ) but I'm playing on normal difficulty just in case seeing as all the other trophies had that as a requirement. Chances are it can be done on novice but I find normal easy enough now that I've got all of my combos sorted.

Gratz on your first biolith trophy by the way, it's such a relief getting that first one out of the way.

Lol got all three Biolith trophies :3 the second set was the toughest for me, I used the biolith guards and then a mixture of my other cards to beat them.

I think I'll start grinding them on normal, if you include the challenge wins & deck wins then that should already be around 40, so it shouldn't take long at all :) I'll post back if I get it

I'm gonna take a wild guess and assume that at least a few people will be happy to know that I just obtained the gold trophy for divine warrior of juno (and the platinum... woop). As far as 100 wins is concerned I reckon thats probably right. I only started counting after I had obtained all of the other trophies (I estimated my wins up to that point) and got an end count of 82, I guess I won a few more without obtaining trophies (likely).

More importantly I can confirm that this trophy can be obtained completely offline. What I can't confirm is which difficulty level to choose amongst other things. I won all of my matches using the official layout, normal difficulty and (for the most part) player gets first turn.

Anyway, I hope this helps any of the players who have been waiting for a confirmation and trust me... it may seem like one hell of a grind but it sure does feel worth it getting a gold and platinum at the end of it all. Good luck.

Edited by Tzeeke

Got my platinum.. I got it 60 wins after I did all the other trophies. I just played the computer on normal, like Tzeeke. I can also confirm that you can just keep rematching each time and don't need to go back to the title screen, in case anyone's curious.

I'd guess it took me about 7-9 hours to do it.

• 6 months later...

Hey have a question, can anyone confirm that you can have player first turn on to get this trophy. I have played close to, if not over, 100 matches and I am worried that I will have to start over because I played it always getting the first turn.