What is going on??

DK-Matty

I just brought a few booster packs of set 3, then i went to the PSN shop and brought the set 2+3 expansion packs, downloaded them (they where very very small files) then installed but i still cant use the set3 cards!

Did i miss something?

Well the only thing I could think of that you didn't updated your version to 3.0 (which takes around 30-40 minutes)? I mean, you bought the right to use these cards (that's why the files were just this little) so the only logically thing is that they are not in your game because the patch is missing.

But if your game is up to date I really have no idea... I didn't had problems to use cards of set 2 and 3...

OK i found the problem, would u belive it!

Its the american verson!!!

I brought this from game traders in australia, it was marked as brand new and now that i think about it the package was slit at the top like it had been open befor but it was not missing anything so i didnt pay much attention to it.

I wont buy from them anymore! fancy that.

I go in there 4 weeks ago, the worker looked stonned n didnt have a clue about anything to do with playstation, sells me a 'new' eye of judgement pack then i asked for another pack of cards and it was not untill i got home that i realised he gave me set 3 pack which was useless... but i wont complane about $7, only customer service.

Now just today i go buy 6 more set 3 booster packs! cost me $42, come home go on PSN, download the unlock key for both set 2 and 3, that cost me $26.

AND FOR WHAT??

NOW I FIND OUT THE STUPID SHIT AT THE SHOP SOLD ME A SECOND HAND IMPORT!

P.S can i play a duel with some cards from set 1 and some from set 3? or must they all be from the same set?

Doesn't sound good after all... I'm sorry that it went this way for you. That's really frustrating...

But yes, you can mix cards of all sets together to play. If you think the units from set 3 are great but you have good abilities from set 1, no problem, mix them together.

Against the AI you can also cheat by using more then 30 cards and by choosing the ones you need, but if you want to play online you need to register your deck that you can't cheat there (the system even tells you which card you just drawed online). A nice system to prevent online cheating.